Ratings for Dr. Hoseon Song

Hello my name is Terry and I was just at an appointment with Dr. Song my first and I have to say I was very impressed with him, I have another one in just a couple of days, I will keep you informed of my progress. Very knowledgable Great Experience

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

My treatment with Dr. Song was nothing but professional and informative. I was fearful about Chiropractic treatment and tried everything to avoid it but after having chronic pain for over 3 years I had no other choice but to try this. Dr. Song changed everything for me within a few treatments. I am living pain free, able to move freely and enjoying full movement again. Thanks Dr. Song for your wonderful service, I can't thank you enough !!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Excellent Excellent Excellent 9/10 good staffs and good doctor

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

My body and mind are all impressed with your treatment. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Dr Son is Excellent chiropractor. Provides excellent effective treatment.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Since I moved to Langley,BCm I have been looking for a chiropractor and finally found the one I like. (I tried a few) Dr. Song diagnosed my problem on the first visit and after 3 visits, my hip pain has completely gone. I highly recommend Dr. Song.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Dr Song is a very caring Doctor. He treats the whole body and has great results. His staff are wonderful. He deals with mva's very efficiently. He definitely has a lot of skill in Chiroprator work. He explains everything he does. Once you visit him you wont go anywhere else, very well educated.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

제 몸의 어느곳이 안좋은지 그리고 그곳이 왜 안좋은지를 친절하게 설명해 주셔서 치료 받을때 믿음이 생갑니다 그리고 카이로 치료뿐만 아니라 생활하실때 궁금한것을 물어보셔도 친절하게 알려주십니다 그래서 저희 가정은 많은 도움을 받고 있습니다~

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

The BEST chiropractor ever. Will deal with your pain in a fast and effective manner. No beating around the bush with him. He will not rip you off. He will assess your injury/pain and give you a rough estimate about how long it will take for it to heal/have relief. After 2-3 treatments i'm feeling better. I have tried other chiros in my area and nothing compares to him. He is the best.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr Song is amazing! My whole family has been seeing him for years and have had nothing but great results. Wonderful staff as well, highly recommend Dr. Song!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr. Hoseon Song's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2001)