Dr. Hoseon Song

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hoseon Song

I would highly recommend Song Family Chiropractic. My family has been a client of Song Family Chiropractic for over 2 years .my experience with both was amazing. Following the Car accident, I was in a great amount of pain. From time to time I get a really sore neck and back.I'm so grateful for Dr.Song sound knowledge and skillful techniques as it has put me on the road to recovery. Great chiropractor who is obviously passionate about his practice and cares deeply for his patients. I can now happily say, it has been years since I've experienced the familiar feeling of the crippling, chronic back issues that were once just a part of my life. A friendly and professional atmosphere with an emphasis and focus on patients well being and health. Would recommend there services to anyone. Long term client, wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I have been suffering from postpartum pains since I had preeclamsia during my pregnancy. I've been to other chiropractors but the most effective treatment is from Dr. Song. He was able to pinpoint my pain triggers without asking and fix my spinal alignment. Not only did I feel better, he also advised me how to maintain wellness and reduce pains at home. Dr. Song is also good with babies. He gently treated my 10-month-old baby. Dr. Song is the best doctor for the postpartum pain release!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr. Song was recommended to me by a friend. Dr. Song is very friendly and professional. He explains where my pain is originating from, and lets me know what he is about to do to correct the issue. His methods are very gentle and gives much appreciated relief to my chronic back and neck pain. His office staff are always happy to greet you!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr Song is very knowledgeable and helpful. He actually cares about patients and the front staff are so pleasant to deal with!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Song used non-invasive procedures to treat my neck, back and hips which help me function with less pain. I am very pleased with his treatment as he also suggests ways I can help myself at home to maximize the treatment he has given me.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I am so glad to have this opportunity to thank you for all that Dr. Song has done for our family. He is not only the best chiropractor for our physical problems but also a good listener. He cares for our pain and listens my life issues. His gentleness and his sincere care is stamped in our heart. I have known him for over a decade. His has magic hands! :) Our family experience with him has been wonderful. The staff are friendly and loving. I strongly recommend Dr. Son'g Chiropractic Care to others. I hope everyone to get wonderful experience like my family. I am happy to share of my experience here.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Just great. Kindness, technics, staffs, etc. I think he is best chiropractor in the BC.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I had severe back-pain recently but hes been kind and helped fix the problems with useful tips.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I have had back pain due to the traffic accident last year. With Dr. Song's treatment, My pain is significantly reduced. He is kind and very professional. Office staffs are very helpful to re arrange my schedule. If you live in Langley this is a good place to go.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Very thorough and a great healer. Helped me so many times

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Hoseon Song's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2001)