Ratings for Dr. Phil S. Stone

I saw Dr. Stone at the Conway Regional ER. I was at the ER for an urgent but not life-threatening issue. When I saw Dr. Stone he asked me what was wrong, and before I had three words out of my mouth, he was interrupting me with more questions (general) about my health. He didn't focus at all on what I was there for. He was very rushed, repeated one question he asked me when I didn't answer in a few seconds, and was very rough with his examination of the sight that was bothering me. I never did get to completely tell him why I was there before he left to go write me a prescription for something I already had. I was so furious from his treatment, I grabbed my purse and jacket and left without waiting for a prescription or discharge instructions. I am now in the process of filing a complaint against him at the hospital due to his attitude and the discomfort I left the ER in after his examination.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Dr. Phil S. Stone's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Conway, AR