Ratings for Dr. Sarah Broder

Dr Broder is a wonderful caring doctor and person, I wish we had met her a year ago I am sure she would have saved my husbands life. She even came to the hospital on a Sunday evening to help him

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Incredible Pulmonologist. She knows her stuff and gets right on top of everything and stays there!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Broder is not only a truly wonderful person, she is an astounding Doctor. Without exaggerating, I'm sure she saved my life many times by taking the bell by the horns in an Emergency situation and taking charge by telling the other doctors what they should be doing. She blows my Family Doctor our of the water. She sees a problem and deals with it. A very thorough woman, she is always a pleasure to see and interrelate with. HIGHLY recommended.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr Broder is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have ever seen. She is fully prepared when you go to see her,so she devotes her complete attention to you. Everything is explained in an easy to understand manner which really helps. You never feel rushed when you go to see her. I know that she appreciates it if you come prepared to the appoinrment as well. The office has always been run on time when I have gone in. You are really fortunate if you have Dr Broder as a doctor when dealing with your breathing problems.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Very caring and hands on doctor. She always seems to go the extra mile for me. She is very compassionate and will take the time to sit with you and talk to you, not through you. You always have her full attention. Great bedside manner. Thank you for your continued care. Chere Regambal

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

She is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met as well as being the most knowledgeable. She has looked after my respiratory problems for many years and I feel I owe her and her partner a lot. She is more like a friend to me and although I do not reside in Penticton any more, I still return to her twice per year for my checkups. a lovely, talented woman, if you need a lung specialist, go to Sarah Broder.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

She is a fantastic person. An equal doctor with knowledge and patience.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

She drained 1 1/2 litres of fluid from my Mom's chest caused by her recurring breast cancer and was compassionate as well as kept us totally informed each step of the way through the procedure. It was the first Dr. since her cancer recurred that showed us an xray and treated my Mom like her life still had value.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

she is my hero! she saved my life and became my friend

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007