Ratings for Dr. Melissa Oberholster

I have been a patient of Dr. Oberholster for 3 years now. She is the best Doctor I have ever seen. She takes her time with me and answers all of my questions no matter how small. She explains my medical conditions in terms I can understand. She really cares about her patients well being and them as people and not just as numbers. I am very privileged to have her as my doctor. She is an amazing women and professional.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. O is a good doctor in that she will seek input from her colleagues if she needs to make sure what exactly your problem is, she does not think she knows it all or act as though she does. Even though we only have about ten minutes each visit she will spend more time with the patient if needed, but many people don't realize they only have ten minutes and waste the doctors time with idle chit chat which leads to others having to wait. Everyone in the office is on the ball and most of the time there is not much waiting.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Melissa is amazing. Most of the time we can get same day appointments. When you show up, there is no wait time and you walk right in to be seen. She takes the time to listen and follows through with all concerns. Highly recommend her as a family doctor, they efficiency of town-site medical clinic should be an example to all other clinics in BC.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr. O. has been my Dr. for 7 years. She is excellent, caring, knowledge and cares about her patients. She is genuinely a very kind, awesome person and Dr. The best.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I have one word...awesome..I am so fortunate to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I only got to see Dr. Oberholster once, and I wish I could make her my new GP. She was compassionate, caring, took the time to listen to my concerns, understood mental health problems and helped me find the best option for birth control for me. It's a shame the clinic she works at doesn't allow patients to change doctors, she's the best doctor I've ever seen. I felt comfortable and safe with her, I've never had that experience before.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Best doctor I have ever had! She does seem to genuinely care about her patients and is very approachable. She keeps up to date with the latest research and isn't afraid to admit if she doesn't have the answer for you...if she doesn't know, she will research and find out.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

By far the best doctor out there! She is always on time and has such a wonderful personality. All the ladies in her office are very nice and helpful too.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Such an intelligent woman. Extremely thorough and knowledgeable and yet not arrogant. She has a pleasant demeanor and speaks in a respectful manner. I leave her office feeling that I am in good hands. Best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I am so thankful to be on Dr Oberholster`s patient list. She always listens intently to my concerns, is very patient, knowledgeable and thorough. She really does care about her patients. Can`t say enough

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013