Dr. O. has been my Dr. for 7 years. She is excellent, caring, knowledge and cares about her patients. She is genuinely a very kind, awesome person and Dr. The best.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I have one word...awesome..I am so fortunate to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I only got to see Dr. Oberholster once, and I wish I could make her my new GP. She was compassionate, caring, took the time to listen to my concerns, understood mental health problems and helped me find the best option for birth control for me. It's a shame the clinic she works at doesn't allow patients to change doctors, she's the best doctor I've ever seen. I felt comfortable and safe with her, I've never had that experience before.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Best doctor I have ever had! She does seem to genuinely care about her patients and is very approachable. She keeps up to date with the latest research and isn't afraid to admit if she doesn't have the answer for you...if she doesn't know, she will research and find out.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Such an intelligent woman. Extremely thorough and knowledgeable and yet not arrogant. She has a pleasant demeanor and speaks in a respectful manner. I leave her office feeling that I am in good hands. Best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I am so thankful to be on Dr Oberholster`s patient list. She always listens intently to my concerns, is very patient, knowledgeable and thorough. She really does care about her patients. Can`t say enough

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr. Oberholster is great with our family. She knows her stuff and when she is not strong in certain areas she does consult with other docters. She is honest and caring with her mannerisms and does not rush you out the door. Nanaimo is lucky to have her here.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr O is amazing. She listens to me and my concerns and always looks into things for me if I am concerned. Her team always finds time for me that is convenient. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

I am so happy I was able to get in with Dr. Oberholster when I moved to Nanaimo from Vancouver. She is kind, knowledgeable and willing to listen and help with your wishes. I will not use chemical hormones, but insist on only bio-identical after close to 100 hours of research. She was not totally familiar with what I would need, but was willing to help me with what a very knowledgeable compounding pharmacist and hormone specialist were recommending. I have so much respect for any doctor who is willing to keep learning and get their patient what they need.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Melissa Oberholster's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. O. has been my Dr. for 7 years. She is excellent, caring, knowledge and cares about her patients. She is genuinely a very kind, awesome person and Dr. Th..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have one word...awesome..I am so fortunate to have her as my family doctor."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I only got to see Dr. Oberholster once, and I wish I could make her my new GP. She was compassionate, caring, took the time to listen to my concerns, understood..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor I have ever had! She does seem to genuinely care about her patients and is very approachable. She keeps up to date with the latest research and is..."

July 25, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V9R1" to "V9R 3H1". Address has been updated from "None" to "512 Campbell Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12507535665".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far the best doctor out there! She is always on time and has such a wonderful personality. All the ladies in her office are very nice and helpful too."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Such an intelligent woman. Extremely thorough and knowledgeable and yet not arrogant. She has a pleasant demeanor and speaks in a respectful manner. I leave h..."

November 19, 2014