Ratings for Dr. Joe I. Ordia

DR. Ordia is a fantastic neurosurgeon. He has done back surgery double laminectomy once. Three years later after serious re-injury he performed a second back surgery. The first surgery was nearly totally pain free. I would have an occasional ache. The second surgery for me unfortunately wasn't very helpful with pain elimination although the second surgery he did was with the same expertise. In my experiences with Dr. Ordia he deserves to be on the list of the top 5 neurosurgeons. I have had multiple other types of surgeries. He is the only one to take the time not once but twice come take me for a walk himself after each surgery. He deserves much recognition for being the great doctor he is. He is very caring about his patients well being.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr. Ordia is by far the best and most dedicated Doctor in this Area. He took care of my mom during her fight against cancer. Dr. Ordia was extremely knowledgeable, professional and caring at all times. Best Doctor ever!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

This man illeagally modified my medical record that I brought to him!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Dr. Joe I. Ordia's Credentials

• Univ Of Ibadan, Coll Of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria (Grad. 1971)

MSP/BC Med