Ratings for Dr. Hassan Sannoufi

Unless you are a paying member for his services, he will not give you any referrals, gives you a very hard time about it, is extremely rude and cold and doesn't have the decency to look away from his computer and tries to push on paying for unnecessary expensive tests. When I was a paying member in the beginning he would do anything I wanted! Now that I couldn't afford to pay anymore he has turned into this awful man and you don't spend more than 90 seconds in his room before you feel like you're irritating him and he rushes you out. When I go back to get results he acts all confused as to why I'm even there in the first place and I have to constantly remind him as to what happened the week before. He has misdiagnosed me 3 times in 2 years and then shrugs it off. His waiting room feels like a Botox clinic with diet food. Also he has squeezed in other patients in front of me to fill their Botox and prescriptions because they must be a paying member. I have literally seen this with my own eyes. High turnaround on his reception staff due to him berating them on front of the waiting room and considering it's VERY open you can hear every word. Run do not walk run as fast as you can to another doctor. Even his staff are cold and clueless. Three times one of his nurses screwed up my bloodwork and they repeatedly lose my urine samples ! How do you lose a urine sample??? Come on! Terrible place I don't know how he is still a practicing doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr Sannoufi has been our family doctor for 8 years. I find him approachable, knowledgeable and I appreciate his willingness to refer to specialists. Caroline and Paula are amazing nurses and I like that I do not need to be referred to an outside lab for bloodwork. Early on I did find him a little cold so I suggest to anyone feeling less than comfortable at his clinic to hang in there and get to know the team. They're compassionate professional health care providers and I trust them completely.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr.Sannoufi has been my wifes and my doctor for years and I find him to be intelligent, analytical, punctual and compassionate. Dr.Sannoufi is a fantastic doctor that doesn't waste your time, if he is unsure about something he will recommend a specialist right away without messing around trying something that may not work. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr Sannoufi has been my family doctor for years, but it is my recent diagnosis of cancer that prompted me to share my experience - I feel fortunate to have Dr Sannoufi and his team helping me out, and have only positive things to say about La Vie Health Centre. In reading some of the comments, I can understand that some might find him a bit abrupt, but in my experience, he's simply straight to the point and doesn't waste time. I don't need a cuddly doctor, I need one who can get things done for me, which Dr. Sannoufi has done well thus far.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr Sannoufi has been my family doctor for over 5 years. I do not think that in my many visits at his office, has my appointment ever lasted more than 120 seconds. He is rude, he is unknowledgable, he has zero problem-solving skills, which makes me wonder how he can even practice. He is money-hungry. In fact, the only thing he cares about is money, and he makes it very very very clear that he has less than zero interest in his patients' well being. He makes individuals pay for services that should be offered for free, and that are covered by OHIP. He asks you personal questions about your employment and such just so he can estimate how much money you make, and hence convince you to pay for the services he should be giving you as a normal patient. If you do not pay for this, he does not treat you like a regular person or with any respect, but rather treats you like an inconvenience to him. His staff are very rude. Clearly, he hires them based on shared values or lack-there-of. When he brings you into the examination room, he does not sit down, he leaves the door open, he just looks at his laptop, and he sighs when you do not leave after 1 minute. He acts very frustrated when you ask questions about the medication he prescribes you, or what he thinks the underlying health issue is. That must be because he is not intellectually equipped to answer such questions. Hands down, worst doctor I have ever encountered. He is a poor excuse of a family MD.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Terrible Doctor! Rude , cold, makes you feel like you're annoying him. Never looks at you always looking at computer, quick rushed appointment, gets angry when you ask for a referral, once you stop being a paying member he treats you like beyond dirt. very insensitive to women and their needs. only cares about money money money it's very clear as soon as you walk in to waiting room! Botox and diet food.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

This "doctor" is a sales person, I don't understand how he got his license to practice????? He RUINED my face and now I have to stick with my STUPID LOOK for the next 6 months STAY AWAY from his clinic because is using CHEEP products, OVERPRICED and clearly CLUELESS .... I AM VERY VERY VERY ANGRY.!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Kind caring and knowledgable. Very very good MD and very helpful with referrals. wonderful doctor I have full confidence in him and I am a very difficult patient. If you are looking for botox he is the ONLY person who should touch your face he really really knows and cares about what he is doing.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr Sannoufi has been My MD for 5 years. Dr. and team are very efficient, very knowledgeable, professional, personable. Always punctual! Dr. Sannoufi offers great recommendations every time. He is the best Doctor I have ever had! Thank You!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Was perfect! Dr Sannoufi took the time to discuss various issues, made good recommendations, was professional through out and was on-time!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016