Ratings for Dr. Kishwer S. Nehal

Dr. Nehal was extremely caring and expert in her surgery for a Moes surgery on my forehead. Because there is so little depth of tissue, she removed only thin portions at a time for lab examination. The result was excellent. She encouraged independent healing with no sutures and explained that the result, in my case, would be better; and, it was! I would unhesitatingly recommend Dr. Nehal for dematological surgery, as I too received a recommendation from a close friend who has constant and more extensive need for surgeries!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Very knowledgeable, caring, spends time explaining diagnosis and treatment, very helpful staff.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

This doctor is suppose to be the best but she's all about money. When asked if i wanted my wound sutured or left to heal on its own i answered heal on its own. the doctor however, kept pushing me to have sutures. my sister-in-law is a nurse and when i asked her if i made the right decision she said yes. she told me the doctor gets paid more money if they use sutures because its considered another procedure.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Kishwer S. Nehal's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)