Ratings for Dr. Marco Araujo

Very easy to talk to. Explained the plan and procedure. Accommodations with my schedule and needs.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Excellent!!! I was so pleased with the care provided by him and his nurse practitioner. I was seen by both of them on the first vist and was provided with so much information, education and felt cared for. Their team is wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Doctor seemed always rushed. Was not treated for fibromyalgia at all. Just the neck injections constantly. Nurses kept pushing antidepressents. Bad reaction to these drugs. In constant fibro flares no sleep and chronic headaches for 5 months now. Unexecptable!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I have used Dr. Marco Aruajo and staff for 4 years now and the all have helped keep my pain under control via non invasive methods and helpfull medications.There are patient, helpfull, knolegable,and very compationate in what they all do there.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

I transferred to Dr. Araujo from Dr. Stauss when I moved as they are in the same network together and all of my paperwork and everything was in their computers. Dr. Araujo was VERY SYMPATHETIC AND LISTENED to everything I had to say.I was hit by a car when I was 16, and now I am 46 I have had a lumbar fusion and also a nerostimulator in place to help with the nerve pain that I have in my left leg and foot. The BEST THING Doctor has ever put in!!!! Dr, Araujo and his staff has ALWAYS LISTENED to me and has worked non-stop to find the problem of where my pain is coming from and what we need to do to solve the pain. I am so very THANKFUL to Dr Araujo for all of his help he has given me and for all of the relief that I have received!!!! I would tell everyone about how wonderful Dr. Araujo is and how helpful he is and HE REALLY LISTENS TO YOU!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH DR ARAUJO FOR ALL OF YOU HELP AND CONTINUED SUPPORT!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

horrible treatment wasted my time and lied. Nurses ares bad

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr Araujo, is very rude, he lied on my medical chart, he knew I was allergic to a medication and for 10 kept trying to make me take it. Then he must have looked it up and to cover his but he was blaming me and did not even mention the drug. He only examined my back and I was in chair and that is how he checkedd my abdomen. He spent more time on a diagnosis that he had nothing to do with then what was really wrong with me. One min he said I must be in lots of pain then when I refused med allergic to he stormed out of the room acting like a 14 yr old girl that just found out her boyfriend slept with her best friend. He released my medical records with out my permission. I would be on morphine now if I played his game and said would take that med He is rude a hipocrite andd should not be practicing. all he is is a licensed drug dealer and that is only if he likes you or you play his do i get a drug game STAY AWAY HE IS DANGEROUS AND MED BOARD NEEDS TO LOOK AT HIM3

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

This dr is aweful - been in chronic pain for years since i gave birth to my kids. Never knew why was Rx on oxycodone for the longest time and had to switch drs to him and the useless retard told me that the oxy was causing my pain and sent me off with 5 diff kinds of muscle relaxers after 3 hours of waiting in hell on a gurnie for NOTHING so thats why I refuse to pay the bill $300 for NOTHING he sucks!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

I have had undiagnosed chronic pain for 10 yrs and have seen mult MDs. Most didn't take pain seriously/ thought I was pill shopping. Dr Araujo really listened and helped me for the first time. Friendly and help staff was great as well. I would advise anyone lost in healtcare system should go to him and his office to get answers. Only downside was that I needed to make multiple appointments, but I didn't feel they were useless, just needed further investigation/ blood tests/ etc.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr Araujo is a kind and gentle person. His nursing staff that handles his pain meds are horrible. When I left there the last time, I was VERY suicidal. I was told my pain was due to all the Rx's I was on. Now I find out I have RDS/CRPS. What a terrible thing to say and do to someone that is in a lot of pain. I would DEFINITELY NOT recommend this Dr and his staff. No one would talk to me about the decision that they came to, so no reasoning could be done. I just can't get over how HORRIBLY they treated me. I wouldn't recommend this HOUSE OF HORRORS to anyone. I hope that other people will find the nerve to talk out about this facility and staff.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010