Dr. Richard Nurgitz

5 1 4.1

You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard Nurgitz

Dr. Richard Nurgitz's Ratings

I had been going to Dr. Nurgitz for a long time but now he retired and carefully chose Dr. Dinca Monica to continue seeing the practice patients. The new doctor Dr. Dinca is really amazing, she is the best dentist, she makes a huge differenct to the practice, everything has improved and is 100 times better now. Thank you Richard for all the years of treatment for the good decision you made. Happy retirement, enjoy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr Nurgitz Is very old, he sold his practice and now he's treating only some old friends. He is performing only simple procedures, he cannot even pull a tooth. All the reviews below are either old or from his family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2857192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I had been going to Dr. Nurgitz for a long time and was upset that the new front desk person didn't inform me. Miss him and his old staff especially Sharon!!! New dentist Dr. Dinca not happy with her!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I have been going to Dr Nurgitz for a very long time and was upset to find out from his office that he had "retired" - however that was inaccurate as he had sold his practice but was now working in Ajax - I was so glad to find him and now see him at Durham Dental in Ajax

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2837258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I had my first appointment with Dr Nurgitz today. It wont be my last. I was very impressed and if you knew me, you know that is a big compliment when it comes to dentists. Thanks Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Would not go anywhere else, from the minute I walk in the door, to the moment I leave, I am always made to feel like family. The treatment is always explained thoroughly. When I lost my brother a few years back, Josie, his office manager actually came to the funeral home to pay her respect.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2361112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

This is a great dental office...without going into a repeat / all my comments are the same as those noted below. I've been coming to this office for 30 years. Don't like to think of Dr Nurgitz retiring ( selfish on my part ) retire

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][451250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

Our family of six has been going to Dr. Nurgitiz for more than 30 years in my case. He is extremely proficient, kind and conservative in his treatment with a staff that matches his temperament. (Something you don't always find with medical professionals.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][451249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Nurgitz to everyone. I am from Europe and have had a very very bad experience with dentists and the quality of the services....no comment. I have been coming to see Dr. Nurgitz on regular basis (several times during a year) and because of him, I still have my own teeth and he is absolutely incredible! His staff is very nice and every time I visit the office, I feel like a family :-) If you are looking for someone very responsible, very gentle and very knowledgeable, Brimley dental office is the right place to go! Thank you Dr. Nurgitz for helping my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][451248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2011

My story sounds like the others here. Dr. Nurgitz has been my dentist since I was a child. I went to another when I moved far away and he caused me a lot of pain and a lot of money. I went back to Dr. Nurgitz and will continue to see him forever. I really hope he doesn't ever retire!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][451247].votes_count ]]