Ratings for Dr. Julian Feller

Underwent replacement knee surgery 2008 and it is still going strong today thanks to the expertise of Prof.Julian Feller who could not have been more professional or courteous, same with his staff. Follow-up was good too, can't recommend this surgeon highly enough but you will have to stand in line for treatment as his orthopaedic skills are in popular demand !

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

This idiotic centre left my wife with no treatment! She has to be stuck in bed for a year with her ACL injury!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Very knowledgable and comprehensive. Good bloke also

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Knee replacement 4 years ago, haven't looked back since. Thank you so much Mr. Feller best knee surgeon ever. .......Niki

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Paid $6500 for a operation which actually made my knee worse with constant daily pain.Every follow up consultation I have lasts 3 seconds in which he tells me it will get better! 18 months and 5 consultations later I've gotten nowhere and nothing from my $6500

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I had my initial knee injury when I was 11 years old. Over the years I had recurring and frequent subluxation and some times dislocation of my left patella. Of course this disability impacted on my participation of physical activity and enjoyment of life. Another orthopaedic surgeon had told me that my knee could not be operated on due to arthritic changes. I anticipated that at any slight provocation my knee could dislocate causing me to crash to the floor in agony. An excellent physiotherapist suggested I seek the opinion of Julian Feller. At the age go 46 I had a tendon transfer and lateral release. The operation has given me mobility and stability that I thought was never an option. Its nearly 10 years ago that Julian Feller operated on me and its been a wonderful success. I do not suffer any pain or instability in the left knee. Julian Feller was always professional and explained exactly what he intended to do during surgery. For 35 years I lived with the impression that nothing could be done so I was appreciative when he said that " something has to be done, you can't go on with that level of instability". I think Julian Feller is a wonderful surgeon, a very nice man and that Melbourne is fortunate to have his services. Thank you Professor Feller

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Couldn't even get an appointment for an initial consultation. Snubbed by the receptionist who told me the next available appointment is 5+ weeks away. Phone was on its way to the receiver as soon as the words were out of her mouth.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

What a shocker, just an arrogant prick....be warned

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Professor Feller thank you. Thank you, thank you. Fingers crossed, about to run my next marathon. I didn't think it possible even though you told me I would be able to after surgery. Their have been many ups and downs in training since surgery but, I think I might just be on the start line this year. After every run, I quietly thank you. I always look up and silently thank you. I am able to run because of you. Not just run, but run a long way. Last Sunday I ran 31.78k, (that is where the finish line was) and when I finished, I quietly thanked you, again. (Didn't run 32k to round it off because my program called for only 30k, and I had already gone too far)! I never thought I would be able to run another marathon. But.....October 18 2015 is my year. Thank you Professor. Best wishes for whatever you plan in the future.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Julian is a highly professional and caring surgeon. My first ACL reconstruction was at 12 years of age and my second at 16. I have always found him to be totally understanding, passionate about his work and highly trustworthy. Even around such a busy schedule he has always been able to see me in a timely manner. Thanks Julian :)

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015