Ratings for Dr. Julian Feller

Knowing every knee is different, I was getting used to the soreness, but post op is a different world. So positive and confident now I can get back to my sports. Very happy with the treatment, consultation & information given.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

In 2008 I was given another chance by Dr Feller he took me in with a complex knee injury. A previous knee replacement was not executed well and after 3 years I needed a revision. It didn’t help that suffered from Marie, Charcot Tooth Disease and Complex Regional Pain Syndrome throw in an upcoming divorce I surprised he took me in but that he did and what an outstanding job! With a special design and extended rods into my osteoporosis leg I’m still getting around 10 years later! Sadly I’ve recently broken my ankle in 3 places after avoided hitting a young child who ran in front of me. Previously snapped my already repaired patella after tripping over a box at night. Still my knee replacement holds up. I am now in Qld but it’s good to hear other ortho specialists tell me how lucky I was to have Dr Feller do my knee. I’ve travelled all over the world and Australia and count my blessings the day I walked into his office. Not only that he was also very amicable and had a great manner when discussing medical issues. THANK YOU

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Underwent replacement knee surgery 2008 and it is still going strong today thanks to the expertise of Prof.Julian Feller who could not have been more professional or courteous, same with his staff. Follow-up was good too, can't recommend this surgeon highly enough but you will have to stand in line for treatment as his orthopaedic skills are in popular demand !

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

This idiotic centre left my wife with no treatment! She has to be stuck in bed for a year with her ACL injury!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Very knowledgable and comprehensive. Good bloke also

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Knee replacement 4 years ago, haven't looked back since. Thank you so much Mr. Feller best knee surgeon ever. .......Niki

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Paid $6500 for a operation which actually made my knee worse with constant daily pain.Every follow up consultation I have lasts 3 seconds in which he tells me it will get better! 18 months and 5 consultations later I've gotten nowhere and nothing from my $6500

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I had my initial knee injury when I was 11 years old. Over the years I had recurring and frequent subluxation and some times dislocation of my left patella. Of course this disability impacted on my participation of physical activity and enjoyment of life. Another orthopaedic surgeon had told me that my knee could not be operated on due to arthritic changes. I anticipated that at any slight provocation my knee could dislocate causing me to crash to the floor in agony. An excellent physiotherapist suggested I seek the opinion of Julian Feller. At the age go 46 I had a tendon transfer and lateral release. The operation has given me mobility and stability that I thought was never an option. Its nearly 10 years ago that Julian Feller operated on me and its been a wonderful success. I do not suffer any pain or instability in the left knee. Julian Feller was always professional and explained exactly what he intended to do during surgery. For 35 years I lived with the impression that nothing could be done so I was appreciative when he said that " something has to be done, you can't go on with that level of instability". I think Julian Feller is a wonderful surgeon, a very nice man and that Melbourne is fortunate to have his services. Thank you Professor Feller

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Couldn't even get an appointment for an initial consultation. Snubbed by the receptionist who told me the next available appointment is 5+ weeks away. Phone was on its way to the receiver as soon as the words were out of her mouth.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

What a shocker, just an arrogant prick....be warned

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016