Ratings for Dr. Julian Feller

Couldn't even get an appointment for an initial consultation. Snubbed by the receptionist who told me the next available appointment is 5+ weeks away. Phone was on its way to the receiver as soon as the words were out of her mouth.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

What a shocker, just an arrogant prick....be warned

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Professor Feller thank you. Thank you, thank you. Fingers crossed, about to run my next marathon. I didn't think it possible even though you told me I would be able to after surgery. Their have been many ups and downs in training since surgery but, I think I might just be on the start line this year. After every run, I quietly thank you. I always look up and silently thank you. I am able to run because of you. Not just run, but run a long way. Last Sunday I ran 31.78k, (that is where the finish line was) and when I finished, I quietly thanked you, again. (Didn't run 32k to round it off because my program called for only 30k, and I had already gone too far)! I never thought I would be able to run another marathon. But.....October 18 2015 is my year. Thank you Professor. Best wishes for whatever you plan in the future.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Julian is a highly professional and caring surgeon. My first ACL reconstruction was at 12 years of age and my second at 16. I have always found him to be totally understanding, passionate about his work and highly trustworthy. Even around such a busy schedule he has always been able to see me in a timely manner. Thanks Julian :)

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

There are no words that can convey how great this man is. He is the leader in the field of knee reconstruction. I would recommend him to anyone. in 2013, after a bad ACL tear, meniscus rip and cartilage scrape, he put me back in the game. Literally. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Never been more insulted and under minded in my life. Very rude and arrogant

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Had two acl reconstructions knee didnt feel right after second sugury was told by julian that it was floating miniscus... Just went to run in a strait line and knee went sideways as if there was no graft and has now swallowen to twice the size! My knee has been butched and is in a far worse state wish i never went to julian

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I had a full knee replacement May 2012 by Prof Julian Feller, I can't recommend him highly enough and found his bedside manner fantastic. Always managed to get a smile or laugh out of me each day. I found him a very compassionate man who understood the pain I had been experiencing and the level of damage to my knee. I underwent an Arthroscopy on the knee with another surgeon and I woke to more pain than I had been experiencing before the surgery, it never went away. I requested a replacement for some time but was refused . After 18 months of chronic pain I decided to research Orthopaedic Surgeons, not knowing any I just read and read. I continually returned to Julian's site and finally decided to call for an appointment, I must admit it is a long wait but as far as I am concerned it was well worth it. I am waiting again to see Julian re concerns with the other knee, torn meniscus cartilage, possibly just a clean out but I trust Prof Julian Feller to make the correct call for me.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Fantastic knee surgeon. Have been seeing him for the best part of 20 years for patella instability and has always been very encouraging. I like the fact that he is really conservative too. He also communicates with my Sports Physician regularly which makes a big difference.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Brilliant surgeon. Had knee replacement April 2013 and havn't looked back. Walking without pain. Thank you so much Mr. Feller

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013