Ratings for Dr. Joseph Brahganza

This Dr.should not be practicing, while removing a fatty tumor from my arm he dropped the scalpel on the floor twice and picked it up and carried on. He also dissected part of my muscle and cut a blood vessel and did not even realize it. He did not freeze me very well at all and I had to yell at him twice to stop!! I had to have emergency surgery to sew the muscle and vessel back together. It was a total nightmare and I hope he retires soon!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. Brahganza is one of the most laid back doctors I have EVER met! He is super friendly and extremely personable. He will fit you in at a moments notice, and if you leave a message on the office machine, HE is the one to call you back! I really wish there were more doctors out there like him. Definitely 10/10.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

He is a very nice knowledgeable doctor that will help you out no matter what. I have known him for years and he has always been kind and will answer your questions and he has a good seance of humor. I would recommend him to anyone. I give him a 10/10

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

Dr. Joseph Brahganza's Credentials

• National University of Ireland (Grad. 1960)