Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Meilman, Retired

Dr. Meilman has performed procedures for me as well, including breast augmentation. To the woman who received silicone and paid the price for saline, you should be so lucky. Silicone is twice the price, and I bet you look amazing! For the woman who got size D's. the implants come in cc's not cup size, maybe it's because you are so petite, but again, I bet you look beautiful! At any rate, Dr. Meilman is the best. I would not trust any of these new surgeons or skin doctors who try to compare themselves. I've seen their work, and it's typical"buffalo" style. Dr. Meilman can perform miracles.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Meilman performed @ few procedures on me over a number of years. I found him to be professional, friendly, talented and reasonable. I am completely satisfied with the enhancements he did. I would go to him again without hesitation. I have recommended him to several of my friends.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

In 2007 Dr. Meilman performed a breast augmentation on myself. I did not experience any complications with the procedure itself at that time. When attempting to schedule follow up appointments with staff after going under the knife, I received notice of one cancellation after another. I checked up with regular mammograms at a radiology group not affiliated with the doctor. It was at this radiology group office in 2014 that I discovered that my implants were silicone, not the saline implants I had requested and paid for. When I called Dr. Meilman's office to ask about this discrepancy, I was told by the staff to see a different specialist. I have found it nearly impossible to directly contact the doctor since the operation due to unprofessional, unfriendly staff.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Met with Dr. at his office and had spoken about concerns on size of implants for me and decided to stay mid-size. Paid in full with cash and scheduled surgery date a few months in advance. When I showed up for my scheduled appointment at the hospital the surgery room did not have me listed on their schedule! Felt like I was then squeezed into his schedule and he then place whatever size implant he had available to him at that time. My rqst for full B to small C breast implants was not taken, instead he transformed me into a full D size which does not fit my 5'4" 120 lb small frame. Not happy with these results knowing I am stuck with these implants for years that are way too big to hide in clothing. My suggestion is to find another physician who will listen to your requests.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

waiting to see what happens...

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey Meilman, Retired's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 1969)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal