Ratings for Dr. John L. Spolyar

I’ve been told (often) that I have nice teeth & a nice smile. So, it only made since when I noticed my teeth starting to shift (after 30 years) to seek out the Orthodontist that was responsible, Dr. John Spolyar. I located Dr. Spolyar, via a google search then called and made an appointment for that week. The consultation was free, the exam through, options were given and discussed. I choose one of the retainer options ( very reasonable priced -no insurance). The office looks like new, it’s clean and welcoming; the staff is friendly & accommodating. I was so impressed that I’m taking my children there dental issues.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Spolyar is a good dentist but approaching retirement - consequently, his dental assistants pretty much run the office. He depends too much on them - and i don't feel they are really qualified to assume as much responsibility as they have.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009