Ratings for Dr. Brad L. Bateman

Dr. Bateman and his staff are professional without losing down home friendliness and consideration, and this is really refreshing in today's business environment.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I've had Dr. Bateman since I was 10 years old (almost 20 years). I can't imagine having a different dentist. Even with 6 months between appointments he always remembers what's going on in my life and family and engages in conversation. He'll also get you in almost immediately if you have a dental emergency. He's about as knowledgeable and kind hearted as possible.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Brad Bateman is one of the finest people we have ever known. He is an excellent doctor. Very concerned about his patients. He loves to visit and that helps to make us feel comfortable when sitting in the dentist chair. His attention to detail is perfect. He has always made sure that we look and feel great. Dr. Bateman has been our dentist for 15 years and we are so grateful to have found him here in Salem.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

We've been seeing Dr. Bateman for several years. One of his receptionists- Nettie is amazing. However, the doctor himself has horrible customer service. I went in for an appointment and waited for 45 minutes before I finally told the receptionist. Then on 3 seperate occasions within the last year, he has cancelled our appointments days before (when we have already taken the day off work). He did that to me, my husband, and my kids. It was not for a good reason like him being sick or a family member needing care. It was to remodel his basement. In addition, he has done some fillings that I couldn't even floss between. I am never going to him again!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Highly satisfied with Dr. Bateman. He's handled every dental need the family has had efficiently and effectively, including routine care, filings, root canals + crowns, and extractions. He's great with kids, and has provided the least uncomfortable dentitry I've ever had.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Bateman(do not confuse him with other dentist in Salem, Wm Bateman) approx 12 years ago by a co-worker. I see him every 6 months for check ups, exams, etc. I am 63 yrs old and have seen many dentist over the years, but this guy is THE BEST !!! I have referred about 10 other people to him, never disappointed in quality of work. Ex'lnt "chair-side" manner. One Hygenist, Chuck, I regulary request, he is also the best !

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009