Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Gilman

Dr. Gilman was rude, misinformed, and inappropriate. My finance was experiencing morning sickness and he prescribed Zofran. I asked how long it had been used in pregnant woman due to the delayed effects of some drugs such as DES. He said DES caused birth defects right away. That is incorrect the drug he was thinking of was Thalidomide. He belittled me for even questioning what he prescribed and refused to try Diclegis, the only FDA - A list approved drug for treating nausea during pregnancy. Finally, during the ultrasound he saw a tattoo on my fiance's hip and said, "that's a nice tattoo, maybe I'll get to see the rest of it some day." Creepy.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

LOVE HIM, DELIVERDED 4 OF MY CHILDREN. 1 M/C. I AM A NURSE AND I KNOW EXECELLENT CARE WHEN I GET IT. HE IS AWESOME AND CARING. I WILL CONTINUE TO UTILIZE HIM UNTIL I CANT ANYMORE!!!!! LOVE YOU DR. G!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

he Deliverd Me as A Baby And When I had A Baby He deliverd That Baby I Love hiss Office Nice And CleanHis Nurse Bonnie Is Amazing I had A wonderful Bond With My Baby Was Born The Day Before His Birthday and His SonAn My Son Share The Same Name THat Should Tell You THat Hes very Open And Haave great Relationships With his Patience

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

To make a long tragedy short: Michael H. Gilman at St. Joseph's Hospital in Milwaukee, WI sat down and allowed my son to die without trying to save his life! To view Torone Jr. pictures log onto www.myspace.com or www.facebook.com and type Irene Sams. You can also read his father(Still Waters Run Deep)and my(Seeking Justice For Torone McCormick Jr.) blog/forum here at doctor ratings.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Michael H. Gilman's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1979)

Carefirst Bcbs