Ratings for Dr. Angela Leung

Dr. Leung is excellent at what she does. She listened to every word I said, unlike most other doctors that rush you through your visit. She explained in details of what the problem is and what the treatment will be like. She got me out of pain and the procedure done efficiently and painlessly. Simply the best!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Want to avoid a headache? Go to an office which values customer satisfaction, honesty, and integrity. After my dentist’s recommendations of endodontists who honestly informed me were not within my insurance network; not wanting a steep bill, I looked for others. Dr. Leung's receptionist elucidated their office is within network and urged me to come in. Upon reviewing my insurance card, no mention of A SINGLE thing in regards to not being contracted with my insurance. For my second visit, I made arrangements to go during my break. Waited 25 minutes in tiny office which progressively smelled like food. Asked the receptionist how much more of a wait; she responds with a grotesque attitude that it’s my fault as I was five minutes late and storms out?! It turns out they were eating while I waited patiently! Now, repeatedly asked to speak with her directly to clarify my ridiculous bill. Instead of a simple call she sends a letter which doesn’t address any of my issues.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007