Ratings for Dr. David Harrison

Went back to see Dr. Harrison after almost 2 year absence. Wow what a difference. Very cold clinical office. No friendliness at all. He seems to be very rushed now. No conversation at all with staff, shes not interested in getting to know you. Disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Best doctor ever. Looking forward to my next appointment. Love his secretary "D". Amazing person. He really cares about you and takes times to reassure you. Very busy office, they both need more vacations. Am forever grateful for his expertise. Both he and "D" are a complete package deal. They put me and my family at complete ease. Thank you both.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr Harrison is a kind, gentle, intelligent and thoughtful cardiologist who always makes me feel respected and professionally cared for. I am very grateful to have him as my cardiologist and trust him to make good decisions regarding my cardiac care.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr. Harrison is kind and considerate He has a gentle manner which helps to offset the fear and anxiety we sometimes feel.We are blessed to have such a wonderful doctor as a cardiologist.Keep up the good work Dr.Harrison

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Saved my fathers life plain and simple he is amazing great doctor I will forever be greatful to him

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

He is great, and genius. He is very helpful and explain everything in clear and nice way

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Dr. Harrison is a raretity - an established respected specialist who keeps up-to-date on recent research and communicates to me (his patient of ten years) how I am impacted by his incorporation of the information he has learned.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr. Harrison saved my life! His knowledge and patience to continue to strive for what is best for YOU as a patient. Is amazing. I was in very good hands when I went into the ER, and lucky for me he was on call. Since then he has continued to provide me with excellent care. I will be forever grateful to him.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

Not my cardiologist, but wish he was. He is friendly, knowledgeable, listens!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

He is the sweetest Doctor..very good bed side manner...very approachable and kind..

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009