Ratings for Dr. Terry Lee Mills

Always worried about my weight, but refuses to run more tests , (like thyroid). Then tells me I have used up my 15 minutes and need to make another appointment to discuss other issues. Refuse to go to him any longer.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I have used him as my primary care doctor since 2000. He has always been helpful and attentive. I don't like it when doctors don't listen to you, but he has always listened. I think he is very competent and a very good doctor. I feel fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

My long term primary care physician. Has always been very professional and competent.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Never runs on time. Doesnt seem to listen to his patient... afterall most of us know our bodies better than anyone. Seems to think that he is always right & he always knows best simply because he is the doctor. He was just not a good fit for me at all.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

Initally, I found Dr. Mills to be a great dr. that genuinely took an interest in all patients. After he gained recognition with the state medical board he's turned into a dirtbag. He shows up late, only gives you 5 min., and ditches you for the next person. In my personal case, he's come to ignore my health/medical needs in favor of his own personal judgment or stupidity--such as ignoring medical attention saying I need a psycho-therapist or refusing medical attention unless I did indeed go see a shrink, then being insulted I didn't see his own wife! Incidentally, he can only recommend her as a good therapist...he fails to be able to name anybody else. Conflict of interest comes to mind. I'm dumping "Doctor Dick" to go find a doctor that doesn't ignore my medical needs in favor of his own egotism. Save yourself and go see somebody who genuinely cares about your health needs.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Terry Lee Mills's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Newton, KS