Ratings for Dr. Zaid W. Jabbar

I do like Dr Jabbar but he is always behind by 45 min. I do not like that I have to come back there every 6 months for blood work and refills. I don't need to see/have blood drawn every 6 months. For this reason I will be changing drs in January.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I like Dr. Jabbar but do not care for the way the office is run/handled. When speaking on the phone with the girls at front desk, they are always laughing. You feel like they are not giving you their full attention. They always say the dr is running late. I have had them put someone else into my appt and when I made that appt they allowed extra time for what I needed. One time I was told by the nurse that the dr didn't have the eqpt to remove skin tags!! What kind of BS is that. Not sure I will go back there when my insurance is renewed. Since 1980 I have had HMO ins. Never have I had to wait 2 weeks for a referral as with this office. I have always gotten them within 48 hrs. When leaving a message that I want a referral, it took 1 week for them to return my call! Another week to get it! We ask for referrals when we are in pain and we are kept waiting, this is not good.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

when you need to see Dr Jabbar, he is to busy to get appointments. you will be lucky to get his physician assistant appointment. He will be seeing you for few minutes but if you missed a question then you wont see him till you get next Appointment with him. prescription refill you have to see him again and again. He would never talk to you on phone or call you back. The front desk or nurses are so mean . You have to wait for him most of time he is late but if your late then bye. Reschedule .........................

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

× Negative Comments: He can make you wait for 30 or more minutes but if your a couple minutes late, you are turned away. Obviously he does NOT care about taking care of his sick patients. Pill Pusher, he has a magic pill for everything before you know it your all drugged up and he's got you coming back for more. The almighty paycheck of the doctors sometimes takes precedence of what they became a doctor for. • General Comments: No experienced enough to be left alone to practice being a doctor. He does NOT care for his patients in any way shape or form. He is very pretentious. He is a pill pusher, obviously working for the pharmaceutical companies as well.

Submitted May 18, 2013

I have had several doctors in my life due to alot of job transfers but I have NEVER had a doctor that I felt more comfortable with than Dr. Jibbar. This doctor actually LISTENS to you as opposed to just hearing you talk. I especially appreciate the fact that he is personable but does not 'B.S.' you. He is genuinely kind and cares about you as opposed to making it seem like he 'cares'. I am being transferred again and can honestly say that I am going to miss this fine doctor. He is top notch without question!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Best doctor I have ever met. So friendly, has a sense of humor, and has an answer for any question you might have.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

genuely concerned about his patients.and always suggest better habits.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Dr.Jabbar seems very knowledgeable and is friendly. He tends to run a little late, but never rushes the patient. Answers all questions and listens to concerns. Is quick to order tests. He is the first Dr. that took my weight issue seriously and put me on a weight loss program that is easy to follow.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

As a female patient I felt a little uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

Dr.Jabbar is a very pleasant doctor,he takes his time with you and listens. I had a few health issues and got me in for testing wiyh in hours and he called me with the results that evening. the next day he also called to check on me. What a great doctor. He is moving to Edwards health center in Plainfield May 2009. Call for an appointment he's great

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Zaid W. Jabbar's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plainfield, IL