Ratings for Dr. Sante Aceti

Professional, personable, and does amazing work. I've been with him for years and drive three hours to see him. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Started with this practice years Before Dr Aceti took ownership. He and his wife share the patient load and have worked on my wife and both sons over the years. His style is very relaxed and reassuring. Always feel comfortable in his chair. Fortunately, majority of time is spent with low stress cleaning 3x/yr. His hygienist Diana is wonderful, very thorough and quite funny if you like that. The front office staff have years or even decades of service in the same office. Recommend Dr Aceti if you have children (he has 5 kids of his own!) since he can make them feel calm and happy while in the chair.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

My whole family has been going to Dr . Aceti for many years. He is a great dentist, very gentle and easy going with a good sense of humour. One downside is that he is often behind schedule quite a bit, so there can be a wait. The staff is great, everyone seems to have worked there forever. The assistant Danielle is an asset to the office and she has a great chairside manner. Our favourite hygienist is Diana, the whole family sees her. She is very thorough but gentle and makes me feel so comfortable by remembering little details of all of her patients. Dr. Aceti has a winning team there that keeps his patients coming back, it's like visiting friends.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr Aceti has very poor knowledge in Orthodontics. My suggestion to anyone who is looking for an Orthodontist is: STAY AWAY FROM DR. ACETI

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr Aceti is very knowledgeable and patient, also has great staff:)

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Very gentle care. Dr ascetic makes patients feel relaxed with his great sense of humour and high level of skill.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I have been patient at this office for number of years. The care I and my fammily received is excelent. Staff is always pleasant and helpful. Dr.Acceti performed wisdom tooth extraction on my son and the procedure and bedside manner were impecable. Highly recomend this office.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

I have been a patient with Dr. Aceti since I was a child. He is one of the best dentists I know. He is polite, and puts you at ease. I am a dental assistant not at this office, and I see other dentists and their personalities, I recomend Dr. Aceti.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

didn't like him- and his diagnostic skills are questionable--got mad when I had a toothache and called him at home

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Aceti for quite a few years. He is a fantastic dentist considering I am dental phobic, always takes the time to put you at ease, have a chat and take good care of you. The fact that he isn't hard on the eyes is a bonus to his skill level. Dr Aceti's staff is always helpful, polite and go beyond the call of duty. Overall the whole experience is fantastic even the kids are happy to go. Great hygenists and dental assistants very professional, and a fab frontline what more could you ask for. Keep up the good work, the Matthews Clan

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010