Ratings for Dr. Cecile E. Becker

Dr. very thorough, very knowledgeable, calming. I felt very at ease and confident I was in the best of care. I was quickly diagnosed by her after I had gone years without being diagnosed by other doctors. She suggested an EEG. One was done within minutes and I was diagnosed right away. I even had a CAT scan done that same day with results within 20 minutes. I only spent around an hour to hour and a half (physical, EEG, CAT scan, labs) and left knowing exactly what was going on. She answered all my questions and took her time with me. I can't say enough good things about her and the clinic in general. Even the lab techs were great. I've gone to her several times since and have received the same great level of care each time. No long waits here. And my phonecalls are answered within a short period of time.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Dr. Becker is very knowledgable and takes time to listen to her patients. She is caring and kind.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Cecile E. Becker's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 2000)