Ratings for Dr. Cecile E. Becker

Worse doctor I’ve ever been too. She screwed up a procedure then wouldn’t see me again.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Told me people are worse off than me, and that a concussion was not a brain injury. Only spent less then 5 min. Horrible manner and attitude.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I saw Dr Becker for chronic headaches. The medication she prescribed did nothing for my head ache. She did not give me enough information about the MRI of my brain. Another visit, she wrote a prescription for pain medication, but never had the nurse inform me of this. I saw her nurse practitioner, and she was surprised to she, Dr. Becker had diagnosed me with Parkinson disease, but never told me. I have essential tremors. The shaking I have in my hands, looks nothing like the shaking a person has with Parkinson disease. I know this because my brother had Parkinson disease. How can a neurologist confuse these two conditions, is beyond my understanding! After I fired Dr. Becker, I went to another neurologist, who discovered the problem was in my neck. After physical therapy, my head aches went away. It is a real shame, that if you stop seeing one doctor in a clinic, I was not able to see a different doctor. I would not recommend Dr Becker to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I visited Dr Becker on September 27. I am very disappointed in her performance. She walked into room with needle in hand, asked about 3 questions and proceeded to inject Botox into my eye and left. My eye has been bothering me ever since. It waters, burns, vision blurry and am unable to see clearly out of it, and still puffy. It also doesn't close completely. It's been nine days since the injection. Have called and was told to put ice on it. Very concerned about my eye and vision.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. very thorough, very knowledgeable, calming. I felt very at ease and confident I was in the best of care. I was quickly diagnosed by her after I had gone years without being diagnosed by other doctors. She suggested an EEG. One was done within minutes and I was diagnosed right away. I even had a CAT scan done that same day with results within 20 minutes. I only spent around an hour to hour and a half (physical, EEG, CAT scan, labs) and left knowing exactly what was going on. She answered all my questions and took her time with me. I can't say enough good things about her and the clinic in general. Even the lab techs were great. I've gone to her several times since and have received the same great level of care each time. No long waits here. And my phonecalls are answered within a short period of time.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Dr. Becker is very knowledgable and takes time to listen to her patients. She is caring and kind.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Cecile E. Becker's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 2000)