Ratings for Dr. Madhuri Bewtra

Nasty and condescending office staff. My interactions with Dr. Bewtra were fine, but certainly not worth having to deal with such an unprofessional ancillary team.

Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Bewtra was wonderful. I had a very difficult pregnancy with a lot of vomiting early on. I then developed pre-eclampsia and Dr. Bewtra was very comforting as it certainly was a stressful experience. I am so happy I was recommended to her.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Yes the staff is not so nice specially at the phone but dr Bewtra is great. She tells you the truth, she goes all the way to help you. I had an emergency c-section because my baby was to big i couldnt push him out. She made me feel confident and secure. It was a great experience.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Considering I am an extremely patient person, waiting is not an issue but they consistently had me wait longer than normally expected. During my first checkup in her office, she became abrupt with me after I responded to a question she had asked. Then I had a follow up appointment that went smoother, so I thought it would be smooth sailing from then on. I was WRONG. I continued to have lady issues which required more appointments -not a big deal right? Well I eventually began to hear remarks from her staff; this included how rude the women behind the main front desk were. It's common knowledge that women go to the gyno more than once throughout the year for whatever the issue may be yet, they made me feel like I wasn't welcome. Then when I requested my medical records, the receptionist claimed that I had to pay a dollar and some change for every page that was printed. In all my years I've never had to pay for my medical records from any doctor. I would not recommend her.

Submitted January 16, 2013

waited 1 1/2 hr to see the dr., had me down for a checkup and i just needed a consultation. Left with my medical records when the dr took a call about winter clothes while i was in her office. Not a well run office

Submitted September 30, 2011

Dr. Bewtra asked invasive and personal questions that had no regard to the examination and made sarcastic comments under her breath as questions were answered. I was very surprised and disgusted by her lack of professionalism and tactfulness. Her staff was obnoxious and when I went in for blood the technicians were also rude, miserable and made sarcastic remarks. As a school supervisor, I may only suggest that the staff members I encountered and Dr. Bewtra seek a seminar in Professionalism & Patient Service. I would not recommend Dr Bewtra for anyone and maybe she really needs to think about why she chose this for her profession. It is clearly evident when one lacks passion & love for their chosen field.

Submitted June 11, 2010