Ratings for Dr. Graeme M. Tolson

Seen him for 4 yrs. Latest illnesses he has little knowledge...vasculitis and neuropathy.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

I have seen Dr. Tolson for three years and have found him to be very knowledgeable and caring. It took a couple visits to get comfortable (for both of us) and for him to understand to what level I needed his help. I highly recommend him for general care. He is quick to pass you on to a specialist.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

I thought Dr. Tolson was very demeaning towards me. I am a fairly young girl (early 20's) and he always treats me like a hypochondriac. He thinks because I am young, I should also be in perfect health. He hardly ever looks me in the eye, he is always staring at his laptop. I will not being going back to Dr. Tolson, I think he needs to learn how to treat patients with more respect.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Just a quick comment on Dr. Tolson. He is by far the best doctor I’ve ever had. He’s very professional and has an excellent attitude toward his patients. The respect that he and his staff show for their patient’s time is great.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Graeme M. Tolson's Credentials

• Univ Of British Columbia, Fac Of Med, Vancouver, Bc, Canada (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ