Ratings for Dr. Jiri Dubec

A cutting edge MD who uses Different platforms in his patient care .Communication is clear between him and his very capable MOA so when cancellations do happen calls are made to reschedule. If you explain the situation when you are called it is forwarded and usually dealt with in a timely manner. I have read some complaints about cancelling and there feeling on that. Look at it like this, at least you have a doctor appointment to cancel , most have to go to a walk in clinic. Keep up the great work Dr D and RA.. we appreciate your hard word

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

More concerned about his cars than his patients, approach with a wide berth...

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

I bet all the positive comments are dr dubec writting about him self haha.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Our appointments always gets cancelled, very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I wish I could have given him zero/5 stars. This doctor only cares about his expensive cars and all the bull that goes along with it. Don't believe me? after he cancels my appointment due to gout/an injury/ pneumonia etc.... WHY IS HE OUT RACING HIS CAR AND POSTING ABOUT IT ON INSTAGRAM. Get a clue doc. Your patients aren't stupid, stop treating us like we are. And the people on here saying he's a great doctor!?!?! Sounds to me like he's you LEGAL drug dealer, considering I'm ALWAYS asked by his nurse to have my pharmacy fax in a refill and he will fill it. Really? Don't COLLEGE rules state that doctors are to see patients before prescribing pills!?!? Shouldn't he be doing investigations/test/BP check to see if this medication is still needed? I have made a complaint to the college and I advise everyone who is un happy on here to do the same. The college would love to know how one of their doctors is treating people. Nothing is going to happen bitching about it on here.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

It's the 7th time that they've cancelled my appointment. This is also 7 times that I have to leave work without pay just for treatment. Do you even really care for your patients Dr. Dubec? My son has mentioned you at some point about you and your famous and expensive cars flaunting it on the web. I guess being famous with your cars are way more important than helping your patients. If you don't have time for us, please just let us know rather than continuously cancelling appointments and making up excuses.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Misreads tests. And so you might be treated for problems with no concern while the ones that are of a huge concern are not attended to - later, later... But is kind, listens. Waiting time can be of more than 1.30 hours. One patient can be in for 30 minutes and then another is rushed out. And the time watch on his hand has put me into stress.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

A doctor with a good heart.. Very kind and compassionate with his patients.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I took time off work to see Dr. Dubec and he last minute cancelled on me twice. So frustrating, like he is knowledgeable and helpful but he lacks professionalism. Like if you don't want to work during the holidays, just take those weeks off instead of booking patients in and than having the receptionist call and say he can't come today. Leaving patients in the cold is the worst especially when they need there medication!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Very professional, caring, listens to your concerns and discusses the results thoroughly and offers professional advise

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015