Ratings for Dr. Jiri Dubec

I wish I could have given him zero/5 stars. This doctor only cares about his expensive cars and all the bull that goes along with it. Don't believe me? after he cancels my appointment due to gout/an injury/ pneumonia etc.... WHY IS HE OUT RACING HIS CAR AND POSTING ABOUT IT ON INSTAGRAM. Get a clue doc. Your patients aren't stupid, stop treating us like we are. And the people on here saying he's a great doctor!?!?! Sounds to me like he's you LEGAL drug dealer, considering I'm ALWAYS asked by his nurse to have my pharmacy fax in a refill and he will fill it. Really? Don't COLLEGE rules state that doctors are to see patients before prescribing pills!?!? Shouldn't he be doing investigations/test/BP check to see if this medication is still needed? I have made a complaint to the college and I advise everyone who is un happy on here to do the same. The college would love to know how one of their doctors is treating people. Nothing is going to happen bitching about it on here.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

It's the 7th time that they've cancelled my appointment. This is also 7 times that I have to leave work without pay just for treatment. Do you even really care for your patients Dr. Dubec? My son has mentioned you at some point about you and your famous and expensive cars flaunting it on the web. I guess being famous with your cars are way more important than helping your patients. If you don't have time for us, please just let us know rather than continuously cancelling appointments and making up excuses.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Misreads tests. And so you might be treated for problems with no concern while the ones that are of a huge concern are not attended to - later, later... But is kind, listens. Waiting time can be of more than 1.30 hours. One patient can be in for 30 minutes and then another is rushed out. And the time watch on his hand has put me into stress.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

A doctor with a good heart.. Very kind and compassionate with his patients.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I took time off work to see Dr. Dubec and he last minute cancelled on me twice. So frustrating, like he is knowledgeable and helpful but he lacks professionalism. Like if you don't want to work during the holidays, just take those weeks off instead of booking patients in and than having the receptionist call and say he can't come today. Leaving patients in the cold is the worst especially when they need there medication!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Very professional, caring, listens to your concerns and discusses the results thoroughly and offers professional advise

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

We find Dr. Dubec to be professional, caring & when he is in the exam room with you he focuses on you & listens to your concerns & offers his opinion, which is not always about pushing pills on to you. We had experienced appointment postponements due to the Dr's personal situation, but his staff always called us to reschedule. Hey, even Dr's have health issues! Lighten up all you Negative Nellies, especially with all the Quacks that proliferate the health field. Dr. Dubec rocks!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

This is The best doctor anyone could have! He has had a rough year and a lot of personal matters. He might of not always been avaliable to see but when he was he was always there to help smiles and asking how my family was even if they weren't with me. Everyone gets sick so does he. He is only human just like everyone else. He now seems to be available more he is in surrey 3 days a week and easier to see he seems to have a lot more time to try and help with whatever you need help with. This is an amazing doctor and anyone would be so lucky to have a doctor like this man.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

He had a tough 2014? Well his record or 2015 is just as atrocious! Yet another appointment cancelled by him. When I did last go to see him; in fact the last three occasions, he has rushed me out ( one medical issue only), said he needs to think about what to do and make another appointment, not know what my recent history is. Now he doesn't even look up medical history whilst I am in the room, let alone prior to that ! He is clearly winging through his appointments like he needs to be elsewhere and patients are inconvenience him. His friendly smile and polite language no longer can hide the truth. He is not a good doctor any more..unfortunate but true. His receptionist is lovely and I cannot fault her ..Dubec has messed up himself but knowing there is a shortage of Dr's means he is getting away with this.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Reading the comments below just make me sick to my stomach. I've been a patient for 3 years and counting and know his MOA (ruth) You should be ashamed of what you've been posting here. I have 3 appointments cancelled and his MOA called me and explained(nicely) that the doctor won't make it on the day of my checkup. She is doing her job and there ain't nothing she can do about having your appointment from being cancelled. Life could be in danger???? LMAO if you're on the verge of really passing out and your appointment got cancelled,why not rush to a "walk-in" clinic instead of constantly complaining to his helpless assistant?? I've also seen a lot of his two-faced patients talking trash but just smiles and thanks them right away after their checkup as if nothing happened instead of telling them straight in their eyes!! Be ashamed of yourselves for ripping the doctor and his staff. You should know better!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015