Ratings for Dr. Oksana Yatsina

wonderful doctor. friendly, polite and professional

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

she is not professional and unknowledgeable . she didn't analyze my symptom carefully and simply send me to do some unecessary test. she even didn't try to find the real cause of my problem. I am disappointed with her.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

One of the negligent doctors I know. Warning she will break patient confidantity. I explained to her my medical history. She did not chart any of my history and when she found out I was on a medication she did not prescribe, she freaked out on me. Started yelling, crying and walked out unprofessionally. When I tried to communicate how I was depressed, she said I don’t appreciate my life while the girl next door is 23 and dying. I saw the girl as she walked out of the clinic. Negligent!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

One of the best doctors I ever had, if anything is wrong and no other doctor can tell you what it is Dr.Oksana will keep testing till she finds you an answer or result.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

She is a great doctor , very knowledgeable. Friendly,helpful. She takes time with her patients and really listens to them. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

She has been my GP for 7 years and I love her. She has been amazing for myself and my son. Very supportive .

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Dr. Yatsina is one of the most amazing doctors I've come across-- and I've had the unfortunate luck of meeting A LOT of doctors. Not only does she sincerely care for her patients, she takes the time to listen even through her busy schedule. She understands her patients and provides the best of care. I have and will always great things to say about her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

She's a awesome doctor she's my family doctor. I'm happy she took me as her patient.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Dr. Yatsina is a wonderful doctor but the front office staff is rude, inefficient and surely.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

she listens! asks the important questions! and follows through with compassion. I like her, a lot!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014