Ratings for Dr. Samuel Mourani

I went in for a colonoscopy and what I thought would be a good experience,turned into the worse outpatient procedure I've ever had. The Prep Nurse Robert tried to force the IV needle into my wrist causing severe pain & discomfort which brought me to tears.I screamed at him to stop & he stubbornly continued to shove the needle in to try to unravel the vain to make it work & other nurses did nothing to help even though they saw the tears of pain in my eyes. I never felt so violated and humiliated. I told the anesthesiologist tried to calm me down & she said I was just sensitive & to just think about happy thoughts before she added the sedative to the IV. I told the doctor as they were preparing to start the procedure and he pressed on the area & also made me scream out and cry.Dr. Mourani apologized but did not seem to take my complaint seriously. They seemed more concerned with meeting their agenda to rush the patients through as quickly as possible. I would not recommend this facility.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

The staff at Valley Gastroenterology are *very* slow in returning telephone calls. I had an upper GI and experienced severe chest pain and difficulty eating afterward. The pain was enough for me to visit the emergency room two days later. I had to visit the emergency room because Dr. Mourani's staff refused to return my telephone calls seeking advice.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Samuel Mourani's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1988)

Workers Comp