Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Casey

Asked Dr Casey almost a month ago for a physician's statement so my mother in law can travel with oxygen. A month ago!! Still no letter. Is it really that hard to copy and paste what I sent via email into your letterhead? What a joke!! I still have no letter after 2 requests, and she still cannot travel because he is an idiot!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Casey for a year and a half. To those reading the previous ratings, Dr Casey's wife no longer works in the office because of all the complaints. I have never had a problem with him, but the wait time for appointments in ridiculous. They schedule three patients at one time for one time opening slot. It's no wonder whi sometimes I would have to wait up to an hour. He is known for over-medicating patients, and now that I have serious problems, he has refused to see me. I need to get a referral to see another specialist because of my health problems, and they won't even see me for that. If you want to be over-medicated and become addicted to pills, then this is the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Have had to wait a minimum of one hour for each appointment. The office manager (wife) is incredibly rude and was verbally abusive when I complained about the long wait and tried to reschedule an appointment. I have never been treated this way in a doctor's office before!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Casey for a few years now. Just because he doesn't want treat a bunch of "drug" heads does not make him a bad doctor. Most of the time I feel like crap but have never had a reason to complain. My suggestion to you drug heads out there, please just go SOMEWHERE ELSE! We don't need you on this mountain!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2010

I went to him for 3 years. I am a disabled female. I could handle the dr. most of the time but diane casey, his wife and office mgr. is absolutely the wakiest evil person I have had the displeaser to meet. She will lie, and eveyone that goes there agrees(when she's not listening). She tore up a friends pain prescription after the dr. gave it to him and threw it in the trash!!!! She jumped on me, called me because I upset todd at western drug. I called western drug and said I wish to do no more bus. with you. If you have any pres.tear them up. He hung up on me!.Then diane calls me ,jumps all over me and said it wasn't ime for one. which it was, then said I'd get them tomorrow, so, if I wanted my pain meds, I had to use a pharmacy ahundred and five miles away from me round trip. The next day I had an appoin. to see dr. and they wanted a urine, then said d.e.a. was lookimg for me! There is something going on, that I can't use a pharmacy in town instead of the dr's office choice!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

His office staff will harrass patients over the phone at home. They will step on patients legal rights and refuse to follow insurance company policies and proceedures. They tell patients that they have no legal rights to see other doctors or no legal rights to refuse traatments.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Robert J. Casey's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Davis Vision
Eyemed Vision Care
Spectera Eyecare Networks
Superior Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Show Low, AZ