Ratings for Dr. Michael Kesler

I saw Dr. Kesler after searching online for a podiatrist near Franklin Lakes. His office was a short drive away in Wayne. I had been experiencing pain in my toe on one foot, which was caused by a bunion as I found out. He treated it without surgery and told me that it was good that I came right away as complications can develop requiring surgery. I was very pleased by the way he handled my situation. I will be back after a few weeks for a follow up.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Kesler is a breath of fresh air compared to other doctors I have been to. He does not intimidate or act condescending. He is straightforward but in a kind way. The main thing is he helped me to walk without pain and for that I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

. I really felt comfortable with Dr. Kesler right from the start. He explained everything about toenail laser surgery to me before I opted for the treatment. The treatment was painless and it cured my fungal condition. Now I can wear open toes shoes again. I am very satisfied by the treatment I received and would definitely recommend Dr. Kesler highly.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I am very happy with this doctor. He saw my grandmother for a diabetic wound which is now healed. I highly recommend Dr Kesler!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Went to see Dr. Kesler for pain in my little toe. He took a quick x-ray and told me I needed hammertoe surgery, which would take 3 weeks to recover from (no driving, out of work, etc). Because I didn't see anything out of the ordinary on the x-ray, I went to another local podiatrist for a second opinion. He immediately was able to tell me I had a cluster of small warts that would be resolved by OVER THE COUNTER topical medicine one could obtain at any local CVS. The other podiatrist was shocked Dr. Kesler could possibly miss such a common ailment. It's been over a year, and warts and pain still haven't resurfaced. Dr. Kesler was ready to give me surgery for absolutely nothing.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr Kesler is the best podiatrist I've been to after seeing about everyone else. He was able to figure out my problem which was a tendon tear and performed the surgery to fix it. I am very greatfull to him as I now walk without pain and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Kesler is a wonderful and patient doctor. I needed to see someone immediately and they were able to assist me right away. The office staff and nurses are kind as well. I highly recommend him as a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Kesler as he always provides excellent service. Over the past 5 years, Dr. Kesler has treated my kids as well as my wife for various conditions such as fungal nail, flat foot and a fractured bone. The doctor is knowledgeable, professional, and consistently provided quality care.. could not be happier.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Kesler performed ingrown toenail surgery on my son and I am very happy with the result and highly recommend him. My son had very little pain and was very comfortable with the doctor and his staff. The office is clean and modern and we didn't have to wait long. If you're looking for a great Podiatrist, this is the doctor to see.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Great experience. I have been to a few different Podiatrists and Dr Kesler was the only one to help with my problem. He is very understanding and knows what he's talking about. His staff was very nice and got me an appointment right away!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. Michael Kesler's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2003)