Ratings for Dr. Michael Kesler

Dr Kesler is the best podiatrist I've been to after seeing about everyone else. He was able to figure out my problem which was a tendon tear and performed the surgery to fix it. I am very greatfull to him as I now walk without pain and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Kesler is a wonderful and patient doctor. I needed to see someone immediately and they were able to assist me right away. The office staff and nurses are kind as well. I highly recommend him as a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Kesler as he always provides excellent service. Over the past 5 years, Dr. Kesler has treated my kids as well as my wife for various conditions such as fungal nail, flat foot and a fractured bone. The doctor is knowledgeable, professional, and consistently provided quality care.. could not be happier.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Kesler performed ingrown toenail surgery on my son and I am very happy with the result and highly recommend him. My son had very little pain and was very comfortable with the doctor and his staff. The office is clean and modern and we didn't have to wait long. If you're looking for a great Podiatrist, this is the doctor to see.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Great experience. I have been to a few different Podiatrists and Dr Kesler was the only one to help with my problem. He is very understanding and knows what he's talking about. His staff was very nice and got me an appointment right away!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

The insurance person that works there (Maria A.) is the nastiest person I have ever met in my entire life. Her tone is one that aims to belittle. She is not helpful. She ignores your request. She is unkind. She has a negative attitude towards patients. She talks over you and cuts you off when you are trying to speak. She is disrespectful. She hangs up the phone on clients. She yells at patients over the phone. She looks like she does like her job. I felt her anger and frustration as she approached me in the office. As a patient you feel like she does not want to talk to you. I felt worst going out than coming into that office. I prayed for her while leaving that office that she would find peace within herself and that she would learn to treat others with respect, kindness and common courtesy. Save yourself from this office and Maria. Do not go there.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Just wanted to say how happy I am with Dr. Kesler. Had surgery with him 4 weeks ago and pain is now gone. Great Doc!!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

I went to see dr Kesler in April 2013 and had surgery for a neuroma between my toes. It has been five months since the surgery and I'm still in excruciating pain. This doctor has ruined my life both personal and professional. I am in constant pain now more than before I saw him. It has been the worst experience. Now I have nerve damage because of what he did. I hate him. I hate dr Kesler.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Kessler is a very good podiatrist. My mom had excrutiating foot pain and Dr. Kessler helped her walk again with no pain. I'm recommending him to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Michael Kesler's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2003)

• BCBS Illinois