Ratings for Dr. Robert N. Slotnick

We had the worst experience of our lives with this perinatal group. I would never want anyone to go through what we did, so please, for the sake of your baby please look elsewhere for a perinatal doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

What a great Doctor. He was so wonderful and compasionate. He has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced and made me feel so comfortable. He explained things very well and made sure I understand everything. When I was going into labor he stayed with me the whole time until my husband got there ( which was and hour and 15 minutes). This may sound funny but he was so "motherly" while I was waiting for my husband. I was in the hospital for a week before I had my baby and Dr. Slotnick saw me every day. If you have a high-risk pregnancy you would be silly not to go to Dr. Slotnick or his partner Dr. Oki (who is also just as good). Please if you are reading this and need a doctor for a high risk pregnancy to Dr. Slotnick. He saved my baby's life and probally mine too. He is one of the most wonderful men me or my husband has ever met and we are so greatful for him. He is an angle on earth.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr. Robert N. Slotnick's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

HIP