Ratings for Dr. Hiyas D. Fonte

Dr. Fonte is the best physician I have ever seen. I have worked with a lot and have been treated by a lot. She is thorough, so incredibly kind, very, very knowledgeable, and incredibly bright. Smart, wise physician.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Excellent physician. I've seen her for 5 years and she has been positive, helpful, professional and down to earth. I feel very comfortable asking her anything! Have had only "normal" issues, thankfully, but she is always willing to take whatever time is needed to explain things.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

I have been using Dr Fonte for over two years now. My experiences have all been consistent. She is an outstanding physician. Listens, not rushed, caring, thorough. I feel blessed to have found her.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

presented with strange symptoms, Dr, Fonte took me seriously, ran necessary tests and called asap with results and diagnosis. Gave me referral to specialist and called in script. She is always friendly, polite and understanding. Best Doc ever...

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr Fonte is a awesome! She never acts rushed, she takes the time to address every single concern, and explains everything in detail. I recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

My husband and I recently saw Dr.Fonte as new patients. I was overwhelmed with her caring attitude, the time she spent with us, gathering medical history, and her overall knowledge. She never seemed rushed. She personally contacted my husband to discuss his lab tests with him. She is the doctor that we have been searching for!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

A very large practice with both children and adults in the same waiting room. The staff is friendly and efficient. Dr. Fonte is personable and seems to care about her patients. Lab work can be done in the office along with most other routine tests. I am a new patient, so time will tell.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr. Hiyas D. Fonte's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Kaiser-Permanente