Ratings for Dr. Anthony Feinstein

He has been aggressive and rude to me and have always left with tears. It took about a year to catch on. He will try to persuade you that you have cognitive processing problems and use his own unique tests for profit ($$). He will try to persuade you to take the same prescription medications that he is conducting studies on ($$). If it is not readily apparent that you have such problems, he will perpetually schedule you for pointless follow up's until your cognitive processing or mental illnesses are bad enough that he has an opportunity to lock you into some course of indefinite treatment ($$).

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

An absolute professional, Dr. Feinstein is not a psychologist with whom you talk about your problems; he is a psychiatrist, whose job it is to take a look at the evidence, and prescribe a treatment according to his diagnosis. I was very impressed with his efficiency, his knowledge, and his professionalism. I'm really excited to work with him throughout my journey with MS.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I met with Dr. Feinstein for the first time yesterday....and I was nervous! I had read all the reviews and was not looking forward to it because of the reviews. He was great! Kind. Considerate. Understanding. Dr Feinstein tried to ease my fears and gave me options. He was clear and caring in everything he said. I will be going back in August for the cognitive testing .....THAT is when I will be tested for approximately 90 minutes by another person.....then have another appointment with Dr. Feinstein immediately after. For my appt yesterday....I arrived early in case there was paperwork to fill out....there wasn't. My appointment was for 1pm.....I was in his office at 1:10....we spoke for 25 min....I did not feel rushed...I knew this was for him to make the decision as to whether I required cognitive testing. I need it so I can get some answers. Colleen his assistant was very nice, efficient and patient. Before I even left she had everything booked and explained where I would be checking in for the testing.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I had to wait months to see this guy!!!You see his resident doctor who asks about your life for 1 hour and 30 mins thinking she is going to help. You talk about you life!!1 Do a bunch of meaningless 'cognitive tests' name a bunch of animals!!! THe resident doctor says let me discuss with anthony for minute. They discuss for 45 minutes past the time they promised, while you wait outside. . You enter his room. He then starts interrogating you why you are lazy ; eventhough you have ms , you have fatigue you are taking medication for both your condition and depression. "well what can i do for you!!? What do you want ? he demands pompous jerk. While you try to explain he cuts you off. He then concludes you are fine, get out of my office but make sure you come back for more testing$$$ He only sees you for 10 minutes His credentials dont mean shitt!!!! Dont bother to get a referrall and waste your entire day. They call you asking you to come early to spend just to waste your entire day with nothing but intimidation, As long as you show up he gets paid. It doesn't matter if you get help or not

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Despite some of the other ratings on here I found Dr Feinstein to be very kind, patient and knowledgeable. I felt much better after I met with him. A great Dr.!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Guy is a jerk that only talks about what you are doing wrong and does not listen

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Very intelligent but very cold and and no empathy...Dr Frankenstein

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Feinstein as an MS patient for about 10 years. Initially I found him detached and egocentric however as time has gone by I have seen a softer and more compassionate side to him. He has seen me on short notice whenever I've needed it. He always provides treatment to meet my needs at the time, listens to what I had to say and has made referrals based on that. I am satisfied with his care.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Feinstein as part of my health care team. I have " hard to treat depression" as well as living with MS. His support and his attitude to not give up when treatment wasn't working as well or what was hoped for. He would suggest other variations of meds, other services eg. CBT on many levels he has been very helpful. Appointments are short, 10-15 min every 3 months but, he has always been available when needed.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Feinstein since 2008. He has always treated me well and has listened and provided sound advice on multiple occasions. I was a patient on F wing at Sunnybrook for 14 weeks in total (in and out a couple of times). I saw him nearly every day. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016