Ratings for Dr. Katherine A. Asadi

I went to her years ago when she was in Timonium. I really liked her as a Dr. I went to my appt. one day and the office was closed for good NEVER could get my Medical records. I even sent certified letters . I see she hasn"t changed.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Excellent person been seeing her for the last or so, I was very please to have her as our Doctor both me and my wife were satisfied with her knowledge and her staff here at Carolina Internal Medicine in Sanford North Carolina. EXCELLENT DOCTOR

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr Asadi was the best dr ever I miss her so much Tracey

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I have been in limbo since Dr Asadis leavening . I have seen other doctor but none seem to care about me only my insurance and spending as little time listening to my Heath concerns. I will travel one to two hours or more just to have here excellent quailty care. I want to be he patient again and my mom is 97 and refuses to go o the doctor now.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I need to find her. Anyone know where she's at now?

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Asadi is the best primary care doctor ever. She is patient, kind, and understanding. She actually cares about her patients which is why I will find her new location to continue under her care. I do not want to settle for second best. I prefer to work with the knowledge and professionalism of Dr. Asadi. I would like to wish her success in her new journey. I am sure she will be an asset to whatever organization she has joined....Jordan.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Dr Asadi is the best Internal Medicine doctor I've known. I'm extremely grateful for the time under her care. She is knowledgeable and kind. She showed great interest in discovering the origin of my pain. I hope she will return to seeing patients. Her expertise is missed. Latoria

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Doctor Asadi es no longer at Quarry Lake. She took care of me till her very last day and I am so appreciative. Most would do the bare minimum, get you out of the office and move on. My doctor was not like this at all. She was right on point with what she thought was causing my illness. Tests ordered prior to her departure proved her theory correct. I wish I had my doctor. I can firmly understand that terrible feeling of losing an excellent doctor but, I also know that change is destined in each of our lives. I pray the very best for her because she truly deserves this. Though saddened by her departure, I do know that God has something much greater for her and like all of her true patients I am happy for her. I read a review that greatly disturbed me. One of her "patients" ( if truly one of her patients at all) indicated that he was upset by her leaving, apparently felt abandoned and gave her a low rating. My response to that review es that it was written out of anger and selfishness and definitely did not reflect the love that her true patients have for her. In fact, it was not even a rating of her qualities as a doctor. If that patient wanted to see another doctor, he would leave without notice so why give my doctor a poor rating based on her right to choose. The last time I checked, this es still America. I LOVE MY DOCTOR AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Let me start by writing: It is so unfair to include a "staff rating" in any evaluation of a physician. In some cases, "staff" is assigned to a physician. I have always known Dr. Asad to be a very thorough, caring, determined and understanding. The first doctor that I have had in over 20 years to listen to me and try and determine what is taking place with my body. The others kept giving pills and now ,I see everything reversing and going back to square #1 without Dr. Asadi. I do believe that she was coming so very close to curing/ treating my condition. Some things are meant to be and others are not. If you are searching for a physician and Dr. Asadi is available, I certainly suggest that to select her. It may be your one and only chance so, don't lose the opportunity.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Asadi is the best doctor I ever had she takes her time she cares about you health, she a very good and loving person i hope she will continue to practice because we all need her knowledge professionalism and understanding of care

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Katherine A. Asadi's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med (Grad. 1995)

GHI