Ratings for Dr. William F. Finan

This dr twice has refused to engage in appropriate care for both my husband and father because he jumped to the conclusion that they were drug seeking (which they weren't) complaints have been made several times to Baymeadows Healthcare and they will not resolve the issue. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR he has forgotten the oath he took to become a physician in the first place.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Finan for the past 3 years and never had issue with him. However recently he wrote a wrong prescription for me, I didn't realize it till I picked it up from the pharmacy. When went to his office to have him resolve it. He got rude, basically called me a liar and that it wasn't his fault I didn't read the script before leaving his office. I brought copies that of the script that pharmacy provided to me and he still refused to even see me, receptionist was running back and forth. He even refused to check his log for that day that would've shown him he never prescribed my regular prescription. I spent 4 hours that day to try to resolve it and basically got turned down. Horrible experience. Wait time is always at least one hour, to call and make an appointment sometimes you'll be on hold for over 15 min. Will never go back there, and we seek displinary actions against Dr Finan for writing a wrong script and refusing to fix the problem and put me as a patient thru stress.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr.Finan took extra time with my daughter who has crohns he went the extra mile to make sure she got the meds she needed and asked alot of family history we are very pleased to add this Dr. to her medical team.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

There is no customer service at his place of practice (Baymeadows Primary Care). Dr. Finan had no insight to my problem, and didn't even call to discuss my bloodwork. He was aloof and cold and completely unlike how you would expect a professional D.O. to be. I will not go back to him or this office for many reasons. Wait time was at least 50 minutes before I saw the Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr. Finan was rude, unhelpful and unwilling to listen to anything. I would not recommend him. I will NEVER go back to that office. His office staff is O.K.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr. William F. Finan's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1978)