Dr. Bayoan D. Martinez-Cruz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bayoan D. Martinez-Cruz

Best around. Takes all the time necessary, never feel rushed. Always seen within 5-10 minutes of appointment. Honest, thorough, insightful, candid, compassionate. Gets to know and understand you as a person, not just a diagnosis. Great to have him protecting and managing my medical interests/needs in the local medical environment.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

A wonderful Doctor who actually takes the time to listen. He solved my atrial fib issue when a cardiologist completely missed the cause.. A great Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

My wife and I have had him as our internist for the last 2 1/2 years. He is by far the best internist we have ever had. He is very knowledgeable and also has a great sense of humor. He doesn't rush through an Office Visit but takes enough time to talk to you about whatever issues or problems you may be having with your health. We highly recommend him. Rich and Bonnie B - in The Villages

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Did not listen to my health issues. Took poor notes about my physical problems and forgot to do two things he said he would do.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Best doctor that I have found in The Villages. Very caring and thorough, and very insightful!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

He is kind and compassionate and is very very intelligent and knowledgeable .

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

He is honest! Straight to the point in a friendly manner that elder people can understand! Love him! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Well trained, knowledgeable, and competent (once affiliated with Harvard Med), politely corrected mistakes made by local specialists who otherwise had good reputations. In addition compassionate and a good listener, he spends however much time you need with him, so if he might run a little late, you know why and know that he will do the same for you when needed. Good sense of humor too. Staff members are personable and caring as well. No one could want any more than is available in this practice! Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Phenomenal Dr. Most thorough and patient doctor I have had. Went to 2 others for the same issue before him. They misdiagnosed. He listened, told me what he thought( even though I doubted him ) and he was right! I won't go to anyone else, period. My wife is of the same opinion. Best Dr ever! Ps- he is still in the Villages, just not with any practice. His number is 352-750-6650

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

One of the best Doctors I've ever had and I've had a lot in my 68 years of life. Got me heart tests no one else was able to get which proved beneficial as heart attacks were common in my family. Tests proved my healthy lifestyle was beneficial to my heart and I had very little blockage. Took a huge load off my mind knowing this.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013