You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John Gonder

I called them once for my son because he start loosing his vision they where not helpful and they didn't even care about my son loosing his vision bad service i font recommend them at all

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

The best! Was sent to Dr. Gonder as a teenager. At that time was living in Labrador 25 years ago. The surgeon in St Johns wanted the best for me and Dr. Gonder is the man! I am extremely near sighted, retinopathy of Prematurely, multiple detachments. You can't go wrong with Dr Gonder

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Sent to Dr. Gonder because of a suspected macular hole diagnosed by my optometrist. I also have AMD. after an examination he stated there was no evidence of a macular hole. My vision in that eye had deteriorated with classic macular hole symptoms. I was satisfied, thinking the visual degeneration was r/t the AMD. This year I had occasion to be examined in depth by a specialist in Toronto. He told me there was indeed a macular hole that should have been repaired at the time. Too late now. I do not understand the discrepancy in diagnosis by two specialists. I Will never know if vision in that eye could have been preserved had the hole been repaired. If in doubt seek a second opinion, always.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

Very good bedside manner, helped saved sight in my eye. I would recommend Dr Gonder to people with serious eye problems

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Excellent doctor, pleasant, professional, punctual. Overall an excellent experience.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Had a vitrectomy in July of 2011 - excellent results, with added lens installed. Highly recommend his skills, explained all details that you should expect. If you expect the bubble to disappear quickly after surgery it will not - expect a couple months.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Simply the best. I got retinal detachment in my right eye, with almost no vision in that eye. But this man saved me with an emergency surgery!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Gonder is at the top of his profession. It is a privilege to be his patient. G. K. Traub

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Dr. John Gonder's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I called them once for my son because he start loosing his vision they where not helpful and they didn't even care about my son loosing his vision bad service ..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best! Was sent to Dr. Gonder as a teenager. At that time was living in Labrador 25 years ago. The surgeon in St Johns wanted the best for me and Dr. Gonder ..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am type 2 diabetic and have been seining Dr Gonder for about 12 years. Without his help I would not have the vision I have now. He is the best ever."

June 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Gonder for 30+ yearsI am a type one diabetic with many complications. He is an excellent doctor."

April 8, 2015