Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Artusio

Top notch doc. He really DOES want the best results for his patients and goes to great lengths to achieve them. My experience was very smooth, from start to finish. From his demeanor, his ability, his office staff, his surgicenter staff, all the way to my cosmetic incisions......i couldn't ask for any better.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Umbilical hernia repair - Dr. Artusio did a great job in pre-op explanations and the surgery went off without a hitch. The staff at the surgical center was top notch - this was my first surgery and they made me feel very comfortable with the process - good sense of humor and detailed explanations on all going on. Would recommenced Dr. Artusio!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Gallbladder removed by Dr. Artusio; very attentive & patient, listened w/genuine concern, honest in his opinions; surgery went perfectly and healed quickly w/minimum scars. I would go to him again in a heartbeat (hopefully I won't have to).

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Artusio takes time to explain and to answer questions. We never felt rushed, or foolish for asking about unknown details of my husband's surgery, which went perfectly. His staff is excellent, and our appointments were always on schedule. We absolutely would recommend Dr.Artusio to friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Excellent doctor. He cares for his patients and always wants the best results.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Dr. Mark E. Artusio's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1978)