Ratings for Dr. Philip T. Chan

Best Doctor hands down. I would never see another OBGYN. He delivered all of my children, (4) best doctor ever. Yes, I waited what seems like forever too see him. So worth the wait, always answered all my questions and made me feel special and that he really cared. Very sweet man. Also, demanded the nurses to assist correctly and not question his expertise. I will never forget Dr Chan. Have to give him 5 stars even if I had to wait.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Yes its true the wait is long but once your in there he always says thank you for waiting and answers every question you ask. I have 3 kids and he's delivered all 3 my 1 st born went wrong and I almost died and be saved my life his knowledge was quick and I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for him! So I think he is always worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

He is probably one of the busiest doctors I know, yet he will take his time to answer your questions and talk through your concerns. The wait time can be anytime from 1 to 1.5 hours, but his patience and professionalism brings me back.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

A lot of patients come see Dr. Chan-- it is ALWAYS busy. It's true that the wait is long but Dr. Chan also has to deliver babies so he is often on call. I've been to him several times and each time he always took the time to answer my questions. My mom recommended him to me since he really helped her. When my mom was told by another OB/GYN that she needed an invasive surgery, she went to Dr. Chan for a second opinion. It was clear that my mom did not need the surgery at all-- 5years later, my mother is fine! I really recommend Dr. Chan. Although the rest of the medical group he is in is below par, the only reason why I stayed with the medical group is because he is in it.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

oo many patients and wait at least 2-3 hours to see him. He took very short time to see you. Doctor was NOT sure the little surgery done right at his office and sent back to another doctor to make sure he was done right. He did not asked about tubal ligation or others which I had told him I don't want anymore baby after this pregnancy. He is not a responsible doctor !

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Philip T. Chan's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Alhambra, CA