Ratings for Dr. Christopher Kelly

I quote someone else on this site "Dr Kelly was recommended by a colleague of his who I highly respect.Upon my visit I found Dr Kelly to be very quirky and flaky. He acted if he was on speed." I waited an excessive amount of time (one hour) only to have the doctor run in and out of the room for 1 second and said something totally incomprehensive . Another half an hour went by and when I went to look for him and asked a staff member he popped up out of nowhere and said he was busy. I politely asked why I was waiting so long he got confortational and said he had other matters to attend to and I was confronting HIM . Well so do I have other matters to attend to.I left without seeing him. He does appear to be erratic and/or on some type of substance. I would not want him operating on me.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Dr. Kelly can give a lesson to all medical professionals on how to be a compassionate and professional doctor. Very highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Short of time,.. Rush rush.. Unsensitive with PTs private parts since since he left me exposed to the front desk staff. To sign paperwork , when this could be done before procedure. He hurt me during procedure, he did not give enough time for anesthesia to do Its work. What a nightmare.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

This is with regard to the Dr. Christopher Kelly at NYU Medical Center / Langone. My only experience has been through office visits and I find him with excellent knowledge with my care and from the very beginning, very helpful. I could not be more pleased.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr Kelly was recommended by a colleague of his who I highly respect. Upon my visit I found Dr Kelly to be very quirky and flakey. He acted if he was on speed. He then wanted me to have a series of tests which were done that same day. After 8 calls and 5 emails, I still have not heard from him in regard to results of tests. It has been 5 days. I still do not know the condition of my medical situation and it is creating great discomfort for me and my family. I find this very insensitive and unprofessional. I am still waiting ,

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Kelly came highly recommended. Even though I had the full range of pre-surgical tests, my surgery turned out to be more complicated than expected but he lived up to his reputation and performed spectacularly. The operation was a success and I feel fine today.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Kelly performed scrotal surgery on me. The procedure and subsequent after care was nothing less than excellent. I had virtually no pain and the results are even better than expected. Dr. Kelly is a great doctor whose personality and caring is hard to put in words. He is the definition of a truly dedicated medical professional.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr.Kelly may be knowledgeable about his practice but how can I judge him? What I do know is that both he and his assistant were brutally insensitive to my sense of modesty. I understand that the sight of my genitalia is routine for them. However, common sense should tell you not to leave the door wide open when a human being is standing naked and immobilized by the electronic hook ups. Modesty and humility are part of our humanity. The Doctor and the assistance took turns robbing me of it. Doing no harm...except what?

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

I thought he was a great doctor but later found out , he wasn't. I found him uncaring and short on time. I wouldn't see him again

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr Kelly is a great doc. Friendly, knowledgeable, great bedside manner and takes his time with patients. You might have to wait a few minutes past your appointment time to see him, but it's well worth it knowing you will be treated by a competent and patient doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Christopher Kelly's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1994)

UnitedHealthcare