Ratings for Dr. Christopher Kelly

Dr. Kelly can give a lesson to all medical professionals on how to be a compassionate and professional doctor. Very highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Short of time,.. Rush rush.. Unsensitive with PTs private parts since since he left me exposed to the front desk staff. To sign paperwork , when this could be done before procedure. He hurt me during procedure, he did not give enough time for anesthesia to do Its work. What a nightmare.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

This is with regard to the Dr. Christopher Kelly at NYU Medical Center / Langone. My only experience has been through office visits and I find him with excellent knowledge with my care and from the very beginning, very helpful. I could not be more pleased.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Rejuvenation Center , Located in Fort Lauderdale Florida . After having surgery my sister lost both Nipples & Areola So It's Obvious Something Went Wrong, During This Process Dr. CHRISTOPHER KELLY Has refused to fix the damage that was done caused by him and refuses to to refund her , her money ... My sister is now faced with looking at her botched breast everyday and she's Fallon into a deep depression and have been this way for over a year now. Note she's also feeling pain in her right breast as well . MY sister contacted Strax & Dr Kelly several times and there refusing to help her. She's also being billed and is still paying for a surgery that never took place. She was expected to have liposuction surgery 2 weeks later but obviously due to the way she was treated by Dr.Kelly she decided not to move forward with that procedure. The total cost of that surgery was $2799 and Strax / Dr.Kelly Has refused to refund her money back to her , This is an additional expense of $210 per month that my sister is now responsible to pay the finance company , keep in mind the reconstructive surgery that needs to be done is gonna cost her around $15,000.00 . I hate to pull Strangers into my family's personal business but I had to make the public aware of how heartless Dr.Kelly & Strax Rejuvenation Center Is .. $3000 is nothing to such a big establishment but it is a big deal to my sister. She is a single mother and a struggling stylist and what should have been a happy time for her turned out to be a nightmare. Pictures of her is located on my page, for reference please be careful as to the doctor you trust with your body and the facility the surgery is preformed in . Thanking you for your time

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr Kelly was recommended by a colleague of his who I highly respect. Upon my visit I found Dr Kelly to be very quirky and flakey. He acted if he was on speed. He then wanted me to have a series of tests which were done that same day. After 8 calls and 5 emails, I still have not heard from him in regard to results of tests. It has been 5 days. I still do not know the condition of my medical situation and it is creating great discomfort for me and my family. I find this very insensitive and unprofessional. I am still waiting ,

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Kelly came highly recommended. Even though I had the full range of pre-surgical tests, my surgery turned out to be more complicated than expected but he lived up to his reputation and performed spectacularly. The operation was a success and I feel fine today.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Kelly performed scrotal surgery on me. The procedure and subsequent after care was nothing less than excellent. I had virtually no pain and the results are even better than expected. Dr. Kelly is a great doctor whose personality and caring is hard to put in words. He is the definition of a truly dedicated medical professional.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr.Kelly may be knowledgeable about his practice but how can I judge him? What I do know is that both he and his assistant were brutally insensitive to my sense of modesty. I understand that the sight of my genitalia is routine for them. However, common sense should tell you not to leave the door wide open when a human being is standing naked and immobilized by the electronic hook ups. Modesty and humility are part of our humanity. The Doctor and the assistance took turns robbing me of it. Doing no harm...except what?

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

I thought he was a great doctor but later found out , he wasn't. I found him uncaring and short on time. I wouldn't see him again

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr Kelly is a great doc. Friendly, knowledgeable, great bedside manner and takes his time with patients. You might have to wait a few minutes past your appointment time to see him, but it's well worth it knowing you will be treated by a competent and patient doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Christopher Kelly's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1994)