Ratings for Dr. Juan Carlos Millon

Dr. Millon has been both my boys pedetrician for 8 years. Very comforting to know that I can 100% trust is opinion. My children absolutely loves him and always look forward to Dr. Millon's funny ways with them. I recommend him to everyone I know and care.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I’ve felt compelled to write this letter for upwards of a year now. Our daughter Charlie Quinn was born last March and in preparation for the birth, we needed to find a pediatric doctor. I am a new Dad and had no idea we had to do this. We hadn’t selected anyone until 5 days before she was born. We searched the internet reading tens of reviews and came across your practice. The reviews looked great, and having next to no time to meet you before, we went with our intuition and selected you. You showed up to the hospital the day Charlie was born and came again the 2nd day to check up on her. Our first impression was, “Is this guy for real? This is too good to be true.” We were so blown away by your bedside manners and the level of care you gave to Charlie. You were thorough, kind, gentle, engaging, and you could tell that you genuinely cared. It’s so rare in “healthcare” now days to actually find the “care”. Your approach to the care you provide reminisces of the doctors of old; i.e. back in the old days when doctors used to visit the patients in their home, know them by first name and not only by chart, and gave their patients real health care. When it came time for our first office visit, we were greeted by the receptionist who also has the same caring disposition. She was our first impression to your office; albeit a very good one! Then we met the nurse who is unbelievably terrific in her own right. Never have we ever felt like a number in your office. After our first office visit, you told us you’d like us to come back at some point for an appointment with your nurse practitioner, Melissa Charlton. You said you’d like us to get to know her as well in the event you are ever not available or had a last minute appointment with her. Let me just say that she is such an addition to your practice! She’s very knowledgeable, very helpful, kind, gentle, and courteous. You can clearly tell that the culture of the office comes from the top down. It echoes the level of friendly, professional care you provide. We could not be more thrilled to have you as our family pediatric doctor for now both Charlie, and our older daughter Bella. After our experience with Charlie we decided to change Bella’s pediatric doctor of 6 years. Bella has had an entirely different outlook on going to the doctor since we made that switch. She’s no longer scared of the doctor and trusts both Dr. Millon and Melissa Charlton, the nurse practitioner. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the care you provide. Please don’t change a thing! The Steklasa Family

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

We have been going to see him since my two boys were newborns. His bedside manner is wonderful and he cares for his patients with such respect and genuine care. I know in today's healthcare that is a challenge but he does it with efficiency and compassion. My boys are now almost 7 and 5 and I've lived seeing how he's gone from cooing at them to high 5's and chatting about their interests. Excellent medical care and consistent office staff with quick call backs when needed.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

We just had our first baby and chose Dr. Millon as her pediatrician based on the reviews. He answers all the questions we have and he take time explaining things until we understand. Also, staffs are very nice too and the wait time is usually very short.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Excellent Doctor! The practice was previously held by Dr. Lwin whom we LOVED. We were worried when she told us she was selling the practice, but I think we love Dr. Millon even more!!! This office is truly devoted to the care of its patients. We never sit for hours in the waiting room as I have herd happens in other group practices. He always involves the kids directly in his appointments and they in turn have full trust in him. I recently had a change in my insurance and I was panicked that they would not cover him, I was prepared to pay out of pocket to keep my children with this doctor!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Great doctor. Very patient, approachable and professional. With him I didbt feel rushed and I saw his genuine interest in my son's health and wellbeing.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

He is an excellent doctor, best listener. He spends the adequate time with his patients. He is a caring doctor with excellent bed side manners. He would never rush you. We are very lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Millon and the whole staff are terrific! I highly recommend them. What I love about Dr. Millon is that he speaks directly with our children getting them involved in their own health. He makes them feel comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Excellent. The best Dr ever. Very kind. I love his patience !

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

excellent bedside manner; extremely committed to his patients and families. we feel VERY LUCKY to have found him!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Dr. Juan Carlos Millon's Credentials

• Temple U. School of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Coventry Healthcare