Ratings for Dr. Trung B. Nguyen

I had excellent results from Dr. Nguyen. He was on time and efficient, answering any questions that I had. The staff were all well trained, friendly, and efficient. One of the best Medical experiences in all my 75 years.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

Insurance -We had Medicare and AARP supplement. It took 2 epidural steroid injections, but have been virtually pain free for 10 months. Convenient treatment facility with lots of parking.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

The Doctor told me insurance would cover 100% and then after the treatment, 500 bucks each time for 24 hours of relief. Not everyone has an extra 500 dollars around if not expecting it. We did pay, but unexpected charges after asking all the proper questions and those who handle financial/insurance. It was a shock to have 500.00 above insurance. That info would have been nice to know BEFORE treatment.If I wouldn't have asked, I could see, but asked everyone who worked there to verify my amount I would need to pay, but all said nothing, insurance covers it all. I don't care to be surprized when it comes to 500 dollars above insurance.That made it unaffordable and even if the treatment would have worked for me, the surprize cost stressed me out so bad, it was useless.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

Very knowledgeable and helpful. He wanted to get to the root of my back pain unlike every other doctor I've been to. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Trung B. Nguyen's Credentials

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med, Lubbock Tx 79430 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Enid, OK