Ratings for Dr. Susan Keeshan

Dr. Keeshan was the Best. However, it should be noted that she died last year, June 2013, the very day I was scheduled for my next appointment with her. Miss her greatly. Please update this site. Thank you. DPB

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Keeshan was very agressive in diagnosing me with cervical cancer. My pap smear came back as in-situ but Dr. Keeshan thought we should do a biopsy. Thank goodness we did I was already at a stage 2A.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I have seen Dr. Keeshan 2X and must say I am impressed with her care,skills, knowledge, and staff. She took the time to listen to me to decide the best treatment. That may be why she ran a little late but I would gladly wait to have HER see me. She takes great pride in her work and I'm sending all my friends & family to her. Make an appointment and see for yourself- you will be impressed with the care you receive from her.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

My experiences were that treatment options were on the conservative side where something more critical were warranted. I was a good candidate for partial hysterectomy due to mensus problem I had. Her treatment options did not work for me and she was vocal about avoiding a partial hyst (keeping ovaries) for condition causing me severe anemia and limiting my life to 2hr appearances outside the home. I felt like she was taking a route less aimed toward healing me and one that required more txmt/surgery/visits rather than meeting my needs for time I was at in my life. She is sensitive, caring, and responsive but I was forutnate to find another Dr. in 2nd opinion to focus on my needs and health and get treatment to solve my condition timely.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010

Dr. Keeshan and her staff are the most knowledgeable, capable, sensitive and considerate staff I've ever had the priviledge of being treated. Where some offices have a couple of superstars, at Dr. Keeshan's office, every staff member is capable and helpful. Dr. Keeshan herself is totally involved with the patient's experience and I felt like she understood my anxieties and how to convey options without being cold or frustrated with my stated concerns. She provided resources to read, dvd to watch, gave her personal cell # to call if I had questions arise after the appointment. Surgery went perfectly and the results couldn't be better. Dr. Keeshan is passionate about her work and her patients' health. She takes all the time one needs to feel assured and informed.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Susan Keeshan's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Secure Horizons