Ratings for Dr. Nhiem Nguyen

The doctor really nice. But the receptionist(white) is very very rude!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Honestly the receptionist is the most hostile and rudest human being I have ever dealt with. If this doctor was not the only dermatoligist in Richmond, this receptionist would destroy his buisness. She has no understanding of human interaction and deserves to get fired and never be hired anywhere where they need humans to interact with other humans. Dr.Nguyen, you really need to look into the vision of you clinic and what it represents to Richmond. Just because you are the only dermatologist it does not mean you have the right to treat patients and talk to them the way your receptionist does. I will never visit your office again and will only go to other cities for dermatologists from now on and I will advertise this loud and clear for the rest of my life. Do Not Visit This Clinic, it is not worth it..go to another city..

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I agree with most of the previous reviews. The doctor was very good but the receptionist was not. She is the only doctor's staff that I've ever had that I've felt the need to complain about. Definitely time for her to retire.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Very rude receptionists. She is obviously lacking in people related skills. Being a health care worker myself i have never treated patients the way I was treated and also witnessed her rude treatment to another patient. Can not understand why she is still employed. Good thing the Dr. is retiring for i would not come back to this office . Going elsewhere to get treatment

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Doesn't matter which receptionist you get, since they can't handle stress and takes it out at patients. Giving up on the doctor and going somewhere else. It's not the doctor s fault, it's the receptionists.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Like the previous post, Dr. Nguyen does know about the skin treatments. He does examine you head to toe before explaing your symptoms and conditions. So far the medicines he prescribe me worked great! However, the (asian)receptionist is rude and incosiderate.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Nguyen is a very knowledgeable and helpful doctor. He takes the time to explain everything to his patients. Until you get to see him, it is a terrible experience because of the receptionist. She is quite rude and condescending.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I don't know why so many patients seem to feel so negative about Dr. Nguyen's receptionist, Georgina. I think this lady is absolutely terrific and also very nice. I have never had any dispute with her at all! She has an awful big workload and she is always so calm and serene and patient. She has to make all the appointments and do ALL the medical typing and she is just as calm as can be - she is very very efficient and has worked for Dr. Nguyen - I'm sure it must be at least 20 years now. She has great dedication to her job and to the doctor himself and is truly his right hand! I just love her! Stop complaining all you people!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Waited 3 months for an appointment. 2 months in the waiting the receptionist called up to reschedule because dr Nguyen is going on vacation. Another month or so to wait till September. When September arrived, I called his clinic to confirm my appointment but was told I got the date wrong. The receptionist told me "I can't help you, i don't have computer system...you have to rebook" when I asked her to check her calendar for 8.30am appointment for September. It would only take 2 min for a quick check but she refused claiming it will take her 3 hrs. After I 'begged' her, she asked for my name and number and ended with 'I'll see what I can do". 1 week gone and never heard from her. Called again and asked very politely but to my disappointment, she refused and we spent 10min talking. I told her the time she spent arguing with me she could have checked. Later she said it was last week. If only she had checked and call back that space won't go to waste. I rather give up then to deal with her

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Dr. Nguyen is most sensitive which is what is really needed when dealing with patients with skin cancer.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013