Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Lens

Dr. Robert Lens has been my dentist in Port St. Lucie now for over five years! That should say something -- he is experienced, competitively-priced, and very friendly. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Robert Lens is gentle, friendly and reliable dentist who pays attention to detail. I recommend him to anyone in the Port St. Lucie, FL area looking for a great dentist!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Robert Lens to anyone looking for an experienced dentist in Port St. Lucie, FL. I have been going to this dentist for over 3 years now and he is very kind, gentle, and clearly strives for perfection. His attention to detail leads to great results!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr Robert Lens is the friendliest and most competitive priced dentist in Port St Lucie FL! I have received quality dental work numerous times from him and his team, including getting a few cavities filled as well as regular teeth cleanings. Dr Lens truly takes care in how you feel and offers a broad range of dentistry services. I would recommend anyone and their family looking for a dentist in Port St Lucie FL to use Dr Lens for all of their dental needs.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

The staff and he are very nice. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

My Husband and I Found Dr. Lens in his new PSL west location about a month ago. I am very pleased with the location and the office the staff is wonderful. He was very understanding with my husband who needed a implant and was nervous. My husband is now 1 week postop and is great. I truly want to Thank Dr. Lens and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

This dentist is very unprofessional. I had an appointment with him, but he told the dental hygenist that he was too busy for me. She asked me to come back another day. As a single mom, it's very hard to schedule appointments and I thought it was rude of him to not see me. I stopped going to him after this and the other numerous problems I had with him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

From what i can remember he's a sweet, and gentle dentist, but I hadn't seen him in 10+ years. I tryed going his office, to try to see him, but he was too busy to see us. I really miss him and wish he was in my life! Can someone relay the message. sorry i has tryed to get a hold of him, and no luck.thank you, Ms. L. Lens

Submitted November 23, 2009

This doctor has a busy schedule and his staff loads him up fully - not punctual at all and seems to be rushed a lot of the time. When a new patient has to wait 3 months to see the dentist, that's a problem and they should think about not accepting new patients.

Submitted April 13, 2009