Ratings for Dr. Eva Gomolinski

I am still in shock after today's visit with my 4 year old. This doctor has totally changed the perception I had of the pediatrician office where I bring my daughter. I do not want to go into details of my daughter's exam and her diagnosis. What I can say is that my husband and I were outraged by the lack of manners, subtlety, and the right approach. She was unrefined, dismissive, hostile, and the assumptions she was trying to make during the visit, or the methods she applied to make the assumptions, were appalling! I left the office disgusted and discouraged.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

WARNING...DO NOT SEE HER! This Doctor should not be a pediatrician. This doctor has no empathy...ZERO bedside manner. She completely dismissed my 17 month old daughter and treated me like a naïve first time mom. She actually made disgusted looks at me child because she did lay still for her exam. HELLO, she is a baby and you are a stranger. I had to see her because my primary was not in the office. She was rude, dismissive and out of line. Please do not subject your child, or yourself to this woman. Consider yourself warned.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

This is the absolute worst pediatrician I have ever been to. She is rude, dismissive and uncaring. She misdiagnosed my child twice. See anyone else but her.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr G is AWESOME! She has ALWAYS returned my calls when my daughter has been sick in the early morning. She listens to and patiently answers all of my MANY questions. But most importantly she is extremely kind and compassionate. She is always ready with a smile and "stickers" after administering my daughters shots. She even comforted her after her first set of injections. I would highly recomend Dr. Gomolinski for her bedisde manner and her expertise. She is just a wonderful doctor and person.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

This Doctor should not be working in a pediatrician's office. She doesn't have the tolerance to work with little kids. I have a 3 and 1 year old. I've taken my sick 3 year old to her twice because my main doctor wasn't in. After visiting this woman twice, she is impatient, UN-FRIENDLY, un-compassionate, etc. etc. I've never experienced that from a pediatrician. Just horrible. If either of my son's are sick, I make sure she isn't the doctor I see!! And I know quite a few people who have the same opinion of her!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Eva Gomolinski's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1981)

Assurant