Ratings for Dr. Jewel W. CROCKETT

Discontinued relationship with this doctor after months of misdiagnosis and being over-medicated, which caused significantly more problems than the illness I needed addressed. Overall have been dissatisfied with BR Clinic and their physicians' reliance on antibiotics.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

This Doctor work at the Baton Rouge clinic that is own by Doctors.If they dislike you they can refuse to see you.As ,I wast told from their business office if they do not like the way I look if she does not want to see a person with a RED dress that day/they can refuse service. They do not have to give a explanation .They just send a farewell letter.Were are the oath that this people take when they become doctors????

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Crockett for over 2 years and she is awesome! Very compassionate,knowlegdeable, nonjudgmental, and personable. I wish all my doctors were as fantastic as Dr. Crockett.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. Crocket is the most helful and very knowledgeble I know. I found her after Katrina when I moved to live in Baton Rouge for 2 years.I still drive the 71 miles to see her,she is GERA!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Jewel W. CROCKETT's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA