Ratings for Dr. Monty R. Peterson

i met dr.petterson several years ago . He and his staff are really incredible an nice, helpful , an really care about you an your health . monty is not only a great doctor but in the time i was with him i felt he was a friend . an i have had to relocate out of town an i just hope to find a clinic that treats you like family again . thanks dr.Petterson

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I have been a patient for 7 years. He is good. Direct and to the point. Doesn't waste your time or his. If your are interrested in your health this Dr is for you. Fast, efficient and good follow up. I am still with him after 7 yrs. But I take a active role in my health so he fits me well. Frank T. Macaluso

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

This is the worst medical experience I have every had. The Dr. is nice, helpful and prompt. Patient care takes an absolute back seat to getting in your wallet. His front end staff (Dr. daughter)is horrendous. She very much has the "daddy gave me a job" attitude. If she worked for anyone else, I'm sure she would have been fired long ago. The bottom line is I refuse to be poorly treated, not have calls returned and shaken down for money by staff.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

I've been with Dr. P for about 3 1/2 years and he has always been helpful and knowledgeable- the one time he wasn't sure of the answer he made sure to research it for me. He's warm and friendly, his staff (usually run by his daughter) always makes sure he gets his messages quickly, and he's never been late for an appointment. Unfortunately he's set the bar really high for other doctors I've seen so I commute quite a way to see him, but when I deal with another doctor, I know it's the right decision. Dr. P is a fabulous doctor!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

He is a great doctor, I currently do not have insurance and he is great with the monthly fee...I am able to see him as many times as needed and he also gives patients his personal cell and home numbers. The appointments are at least thirty minutes, so unlike others (kaiser) you aren't sitting in the waiting area longer than tje actual visit its self! Highly recommend him! (I accidently put female, then tried to edit it).

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009