Ratings for Dr. NAGARJUNA Yerra

I am well pleased with the staff . They all took the time to answer all my concerns. I have been a patient at this clinic for 4 years and have been been satisfied with the staff and Dr. Yerra 100% . He and his staff took the time to answer all my concerns, he did not rush me in and rush me out. He and his staff are kind and caring.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I am relatively new to the area and was in need of a 5-yr followup colonoscopy. I was referred to Dr Yerra. I had a very good first visit. I've had my colonoscopy now and I have to say I'm quite pleased. Everyone was caring and considerate. The procedure went well. The doctor came and spoke with me before I left. I would highly recommend Dr Yerra and Halifax Gastroenterology.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

very knowledgable Dr. very friendly wonderful bedside manner staff very polite and caring make patients feel very comfortable good follow up

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

Dr. NAGARJUNA Yerra's Credentials

• Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1982)

Healthnet