Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Giesler

Dr. Giesler and Gordon Lang are exceptional in their interest and competence in listening to and dealing with patient needs.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

My visit was handled with respect for my time and my person. All the staff and dr. Geisler share a caring, positive attitude. I am cared for in excellent fashion.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr Geisler has been a very attentive and effective physician for the last two years. My results have been better than I could have ever hoped for. Couldn't be happier that I was referred to him!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Everyone that we met has been terrific! I'm talking about the overall experience every time we had contact with anyone. Thank you! Dr. Giesler was truly outstanding. He spent enough time to give me peace of mind from the first visit.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

It is always a good experience to meet with Dr. Eric Giesler. He is an excellent physician, and I respect and trust his professional judgment.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Dr Giesler was clear in his explanation of my options and what he recommended. He was confident in what procedure was needed. I am very satisfied with my decision to take his advice and with the care received. I am a "happy camper."

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

As with each visit to the Westlake office, todays was managed by caring, courteous folks from entry to exit. Dr. Giesler exemplifies the caring doctor those of my generation were raised to respect and trust.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Dr. Giesler is the best. He's thorough and always takes the time to explain his treatment approach. Let's face it, a visit to the Urologist is not a lot of fun, but with Dr. G I always feel he has things well in hand.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Very thankful we found Dr Giesler for my urology issues.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I am very grateful and pleased with the care I am receiving by Dr Giesler and staff. The practice is very well run, communication is good, lots of informative videos and other documents.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Eric J. Giesler's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2002)