Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Giesler

I have been going to Dr. Eric Geisler for 8 years. I have now been released from his care. I can honestly say that I trust him completely. So in the future if I need him again. I sure hope the Urulogy Team keeps him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. Geisler analyzed my seemingly complex problem and reached a diagnosis that seemed very reasonable. He explained it in a way that I could easily understand. I was quite relieved.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Dr. Giesler was very professional, courteous and thorough. My wait time was only a few minutes and everything was handled first class.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Dr. Geisler has been taking care of me for a very long time (8years or close to that). I truly love the care he gives his patients. He goes above and beyond what some doctors do. I always recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

I have never had a bad experience with the Urology Team. Dr. Giesler is great ! The nurses are very caring also.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. Giesler call me back when I had concerns even on the weekend That was most helpful

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Dr. Giesler and Gordon Lang are exceptional in their interest and competence in listening to and dealing with patient needs.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

My visit was handled with respect for my time and my person. All the staff and dr. Geisler share a caring, positive attitude. I am cared for in excellent fashion.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr Geisler has been a very attentive and effective physician for the last two years. My results have been better than I could have ever hoped for. Couldn't be happier that I was referred to him!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Everyone that we met has been terrific! I'm talking about the overall experience every time we had contact with anyone. Thank you! Dr. Giesler was truly outstanding. He spent enough time to give me peace of mind from the first visit.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr. Eric J. Giesler's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2002)

Guardian