Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Giesler

I'm very happy with my visit. Everyone was very friendly from the front-desk to the nurse to Dr. Giesler. Dr. Giesler did a great job of explaining his thoughts about my situation and creating a plan of treatment.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Dr. Geisler and Dr. Chopp were exceptional in all aspects of my appoint and procedure today. I would recommend Urology Team to anyone that asks. Thank you for a pleasant experience today.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I commend Dr. Giesler, I 'm a patient for about 4 years and He's very understanding, patient and informative about my health. The staff's really good , like Celina, she's patient about answering all my questions. Thanks, and may God bless You All!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Eric Geisler for 8 years. I have now been released from his care. I can honestly say that I trust him completely. So in the future if I need him again. I sure hope the Urulogy Team keeps him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. Geisler analyzed my seemingly complex problem and reached a diagnosis that seemed very reasonable. He explained it in a way that I could easily understand. I was quite relieved.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Dr. Giesler was very professional, courteous and thorough. My wait time was only a few minutes and everything was handled first class.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Dr. Geisler has been taking care of me for a very long time (8years or close to that). I truly love the care he gives his patients. He goes above and beyond what some doctors do. I always recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

I have never had a bad experience with the Urology Team. Dr. Giesler is great ! The nurses are very caring also.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. Giesler call me back when I had concerns even on the weekend That was most helpful

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Dr. Giesler and Gordon Lang are exceptional in their interest and competence in listening to and dealing with patient needs.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Dr. Eric J. Giesler's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2002)

Oxford