Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Giesler

After 4 other urologists and benign, benign and bph diagnosis again and again....I found the DR. that found the cancer . The grade 5 cancer. It was always like a spark plug was going to ignite my bladder unless 10 times a day i passed 4 oz. Finally 5 years after demanding an MRI I by divine providence that I found the only surgeon in the Austin Texas area that could operate by the guide of a 4K 3D MRI and kill it... out patient. 1 month afterward, 20 oz. without any sudden urge and a PSA that crashed from 22 to 1.1 that remains a success at the one year post op point tells me that DR. Giesler is the precise solution to the rest of my life! He found it where no one else looked. Don't mess with this stuff, it will kill you! Thank you sir for being beyond the quick answers. I'm 72 years old and have the urinary system of 50 years ago. Roger in round Rock.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

I have no choice but to vent here. Worse service EVER. no return phone calls, unprofessional nurses, never met the Dr. after three visits. enlarged Prostate but never suggested a drug (that I found out from my niece (a physician assistant) that there was a drug to decrease the size of the prostate. Why would they not have suggested it?

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Pretty good doctor. I have nothing bad to say about this guy. Count yourself lucky if you get this guy.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Staff is congenial and efficient. Dr. Geisler is straightforward and understanding. He explains things well and is reassuring.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Geisler and team including Gordon Lang have treated me wonderfully. They have been kind, very informative and have been very straightforward. Thank you so much for your help and caring.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Dr Giesler has supervised my cancer. case through its primary treatment phases and 3 years of sucessful follow up, with expert advice, compassion and highly informative discussion. He and his associates rank at the top my list of the go to medical teams in the Austin area.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Dr Eric Giesler’s consultation was easy to understand caring and thorough. He explained everything well using MRI imagery and what the expected next steps would be based on potential outcomes. Excellent , professional, and caring!!! 5 stars for Dr Giesler

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Very impressed with Eric Giesler. Easy to talk with and usually on time.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Dr. Giesler is one of the best docs I have had...and I have had quite a few. Easy to talk to, non-condescending, open minded, and progressive in his treatment options.If you have an elevated PSA and are considering a biopsy, don't dream of it without getting an MRI. I wasted a lot of time, money, and pain having two "blind" biopsies which were negative. It took an MRI to find the spot.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Rather than being dedicated to finding the source of my pain when tests confirmed that he had been wrong all along, threw in the towel and said there was nothing he could do for me. Thanks for nothing.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr. Eric J. Giesler's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2002)