You may also like

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Giesler is phenomenal. I would highly recommend him to everyone. Not only did I receive outstanding care, but he also made me feel that he truly cared about me, not just as a patient, but also as a person and friend. What a great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

An exceptional rating by me is "exceptional"! Generally, "Very Good", is the highest - because all human endeavors can be improved. The Urology Team is "exceptional", not only because of way the staff performs, but also because Dr. Eric Giesler is exceptional.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Through every step, from the receptionist, to MA, Christopher, to Dr Giesler, I felt I was in good, caring hands. What was initially frightening became comforting.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr. GIESLER is an excellent physician, as you know. He handled my bad with exceptional skill, precision, speed, and aplomb. I have already recommended Urologoy Team to other gents in my situation, do to the confidence Giesler inspired.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Dr. Giesler, my physician demonstrates exceptional communication skills and "bedside" manner. He has always exhibits a very professional contact with me. A super Doc.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Dr. Eric J. Giesler's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2002)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm always amazed how well Dr. Giesler remembers our conversations from 6 months ago. Shows they actually care about you as a person, not just a patient.  "

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Giesler is phenomenal. I would highly recommend him to everyone. Not only did I receive outstanding care, but he also made me feel that he truly cared about..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was a video appointment, and the experience was very good. Dr. Geisler is exceptional. "

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really admire Dr. Eric Giesler he is a very compassionate doctor, makes me feel very comfortable It would be wonderful if we had more Doctors like him. "

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An exceptional rating by me is "exceptional"! Generally, "Very Good", is the highest - because all human endeavors can be improved. The Urology Team is "excepti..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I drive 400 miles one way to see Dr. Giesler, so obviously I am pleased with my treatment. "

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Through every step, from the receptionist, to MA, Christopher, to Dr Giesler, I felt I was in good, caring hands. What was initially frightening became comforti..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Giesler shows genuine concern. How he does with so many patients is indeed a gift. "

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. GIESLER is an excellent physician, as you know. He handled my bad with exceptional skill, precision, speed, and aplomb. I have already recommended Urologoy ..."

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Giesler, my physician demonstrates exceptional communication skills and "bedside" manner. He has always exhibits a very professional contact with me. A supe..."

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so thankful for Dr. Giesler... after aggressive Ca. His joy & care for me as a person is truly wonderful. I could not believe that he would place his hand ..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eric J. Giesler ...one of the best doctor I've ever had. So caring, good listener, explained throughly about the treatment and procedures. I can't thank him..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Giesler is friendly, professional, and candid. He is knowledgeable about his field and health in general. If I have to come back, I will request him speciall..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I see Dr. Giesler for has what happens to a lot of 67 year old males. He made me feel very comfortable about my situation.. He really did when he ask me to call..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff was professional. I would recommend Dr. Giesler to anyone with prostate problems. "

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Giesler got to the point and did a procedure right then. He told me what was wrong and told me what it would take to correct it I trust him with my complica..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Geisler was very helpful and provided me with extra service , support and advice! "

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Geisler was knowledgeable and when in doubt did not hesitate to consult his fellow dr who specializes in Peyronies. Virtually no wait time, we were in and o..."

October 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been very pleased with Dr. Giesler and his staff since I have been scheduling appointments with him for over a year. They are a very professional group o..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Giesler is simply the best. He was able to answer all my questions. "

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love the Urology Team. The best decision I ever made was choosing them manage my cancer treatment. I thank God for them and Doctor Giesler in particular. "

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As you can imagine this is a nerve wracking procedure for any guy. Dr. Giesler and his staff were amazing in making me feel conformable and explained every step..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone on the team is very friendly and helpful. Wait times are not an issue and doctors aire supportive and open to questions. Dr. Giesler has been exception..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Giesler is the best of the best. No matter how busy he is, he always takes the time to provide the best of care. His concern for your well being is felt at ..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible experience will not go back lol at these reviews"

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's a thorough and caring doctor and has taken good care of me. I trust him completely and think he has a great bedside manner."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Personable, explanations helpful and thorough. Good recommendations and suggestions."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Giesler - Great greeting at desk and a friendly nurse!"

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Courteous, clean, everything explained with patience."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding from start to final end of our visit with Dr. Giesler - we are glad you are all here"

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very great service and made me feel very comfortable."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Giesler was very kind and explained my situation in detail. He also gave me samples of the medication I need. I also enjoyed the PA's help."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great service. Very pleasant. Made me feel very comfortable. Explained everything."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding service and professional. Dr. Giesler and his whole staff. Have recommended them to several clients."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone was so nice!! Very professional. I am very impressed. Thank you."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone is so attentive, cordial and kind. A most pleasant experience each time we come. Thanks so much."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came in for a follow up visit. I found Dr. Giesler to be very helpful, friendly and reassuring about my complication following surgery."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Came by to see if I could get worked in early. They were most helpful. Many many thanks!"

October 24, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=889704'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014