Ratings for Dr. Bryan T. Kansas

Dr. Kansas was very friendly, knowledgeable and knew the most likely concerns I was having and proactively addressed them. A very professional organisation, I was impressed.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

My state of health has slipped from time to time, as a result, I have interacted with many health providers. The Urology Team is far and away the best health care provider I have experienced. Dr Kansas is great. I appreciate everything he has done

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Dr. Kansas and the entire Urology Team staff are always attentive, positive and professional. Over the past five years they have always been responsive and concerned with my care.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

I really really appreciate that Dr. Kansas was able to see me in such urgent manner. I am deeply grateful for his kindness

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

This was my first visit and everything went fine. I visited with Dr Bryan Kansas and he gave me straight answers and some hope!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

It is always a pleasure to be treated at Urology Team by Dr. Brian Kansas and his staff. Everyone is extremely helpful, courteous, and friendly. Never any questions about the office visit or health issues.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr Kansas was and is amazing. Very competent and friendly. Spent plenty of time explaining what he was going to do and then what I should expect following my procedure. Went way above and beyond what any other doctor has ever done for me.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

I was an hour early for my appointment. I figured I'd just be patient and watch tv. No sooner did I sit down when I was already being called by the nurse. He was awesome. Dr. Kansas checked me out and came up with a game plan. He's thorough and cares!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

I'm so very thankful that Dr. Kansas was referred to me. In my two visits I can honestly say that he is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. Very precise, informative/explanatory and down to earth. I wish he were a general physician.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I always enjoy seeing Dr. Kansas and feel that I am in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Bryan T. Kansas's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)