Ratings for Dr. Bryan T. Kansas

I really really appreciate that Dr. Kansas was able to see me in such urgent manner. I am deeply grateful for his kindness

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

This was my first visit and everything went fine. I visited with Dr Bryan Kansas and he gave me straight answers and some hope!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

It is always a pleasure to be treated at Urology Team by Dr. Brian Kansas and his staff. Everyone is extremely helpful, courteous, and friendly. Never any questions about the office visit or health issues.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr Kansas was and is amazing. Very competent and friendly. Spent plenty of time explaining what he was going to do and then what I should expect following my procedure. Went way above and beyond what any other doctor has ever done for me.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

I was an hour early for my appointment. I figured I'd just be patient and watch tv. No sooner did I sit down when I was already being called by the nurse. He was awesome. Dr. Kansas checked me out and came up with a game plan. He's thorough and cares!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

I'm so very thankful that Dr. Kansas was referred to me. In my two visits I can honestly say that he is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. Very precise, informative/explanatory and down to earth. I wish he were a general physician.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I always enjoy seeing Dr. Kansas and feel that I am in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Kansas is an exceptional doctor. He is personable and professional. I am glad that I only see him once a year, but I miss talking with him in between visits.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

I met with Dr. Kansas again this morning and his staff are AMAZING! Nurse Rachel is very professional with an excellent sense of humor!! Keep doing what you're doing and I'll keep telling my friends!! Thank you for 5 years of care.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

On time service with friendly assistant and the always "A" rated Dr. Kansas

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr. Bryan T. Kansas's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)