Ratings for Dr. Bryan T. Kansas

Doctor Kansas is our hero.!!! He gave my wife a great hope and the years are proving right.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I've been seeing these folks 2 yrs + at The Jollyville Rd location 1st Dr Denson she is wonderful and handed me off to Dr Kansas and his assistant Michael Shroth whom as a team have got my problems solved with thorough labs, exams and 3 prescriptions. Never had to wait even tho' waiting room packed...ez refills...phone call returns and all visits posted on my portal. I suffered for years due to a negative endocrinologist who told me there was no hope(after taking $$ for repeated tests & visits) and then refused to treat me! Happy camper now!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Great doctors there. Dr. Kansas is the best.Great doctors there. Dr. Kansas is the best.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I can't say enough about how well I've been served since finding Dr. Kansas on YouTube. He is very pleasant to deal with. Great bedside. And his approach relaxes your nervousness and fears. He has always very considerate of your time with appointments over and above has has been my experience. And my wife, a Pacu Nurse has been very impressed! His surgical staff from beginning to the end are a great experienc even better!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Very friendly and helpful. Dr Kansas was excellent, he was able to diagnose my issues, explained the procedure, risks and other options. I was very happy that I chose here.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Outstanding. Easy to book my appointment with Dr. Kansas. Very knowledgeable and experienced treating my condition. Started treatments immediately and have a good follow on program established.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Dr Kansas was amazingly efficient. The process was user friendly; staff were knowledgeable; and it was very affordable. Prices were very transparent and very affordable.Would highly recommend Dr Kansas. Had no pain at time of procedure , minimal discomfort and swelling after vasectomy and was back to action very quickly. Be careful about the fact that ur running around with some residual “bulllets in the chamber” so to speak for a short bit after vasectomy which was gratefully emphasized by Dr. Kansas and staff.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I was very happy with my experience at The Urology Team. I was treated with respect and Dr Kansas was very professional with full knowledge of my condition and symptoms.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

I'd give more stars, but after filling out pages of paperwork online I had to do it all again in the office! But I was seen promptly and had a great discussion with Dr Kansas. I was a patient here in the 90s; Dr Kansas has a much friendlier manner than the doctor I saw then. I look forward to getting excellent care.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Always professional and easy to talk to. They always do their best to get you in on time and out without a lot of waiting. Dr. Kansas, Michael and Rolland. Great team.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Bryan T. Kansas's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Centene