Ratings for Dr. Bryan T. Kansas

Dr. Kansas is always a pleasure. He addresses the reason for the visit. He is very humorous. The rest of the staff is always great too.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. Kansas cares about you and listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Kansas is a very good doctor and very helpful. The 2 front desk ladies where very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

The Urology team and Dr Kansas in Round Rock are such a pleasure to work with and they provide Exceptional medical care.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Kansas was been very helpful during this process and I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. Kansas is extremely knowledgeable and personable; always answers questions and explains things very well. All staff members have been very nice to

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Had a very smooth visit. Was nervous as can be entering the office for my vasectomy. Went quickly and easily. One slight twinge that was addressed immediately. Not that I want to go through it again, but will definitely recommend Dr. Kansas.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I have the best attention and care from the entire staff. My Doctor, Dr. Kansas is the BEST! They keep me informed of everything regarding my health and always notify me timely of my pending appointments. The care patients is OUTSTANDING.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I enjoy going to see Dr Kansas. He is always very friendly and outgoing. He makes the tedious task of going to a physician far more pleasant than I expected.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Super job! Dr. Kansas did an excellent job on my implant procedure! 28 hours after the procedure and I have not had any pain from the operation and I'm looking forward to when I'll be able to test it out!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr. Bryan T. Kansas's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)